steven x elevator operator reader sfw

Yes this was requested
(stream trashwang btw)
onika BURGERS 💜
—————————————————————
(Your POV)
I stood at the elevator waiting patiently for another resident to arrive. I spent the time reading, counting the amount of tiles on the ceiling all that shit.

When I got to 46 tiles, somebody came forward; Steven. I almost panicked when he walked forward, he looks so nice today and he's so- "Hey" I snap out my thoughts as I see him smile and wave. I blush a little bit and I go to open the elevator doors until...

they wouldn't open. I try to pry open the doors but they wouldn't budge. "If you don't mind waiting a bit...I'll call" I called the electronic for the apartments but apparently his ass was on vacation.

"I'm sorry but you have to go on the stairs" I look at him dissatisfied with what's happening. He nods and walks away but then he stops and asks, "can I...ask you something?" I look at him and nod.

"I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date with me...maybe on Friday at 6, that's when you get off right?" My heart skips a beat. "I would love to!" I smile at him, trying to contain my happiness. "Great, I'll see you then!" He smiles and walks up the stairs"

The second he leave I silently celebrate but then I realize I have to put the out of order sign up, THEN  celebrate.

extra: Me and Steven were walking after our date back to the apartments. We were holding hands and he said "Can I do something really quick?" I look up at him and he presses his lips on mine for a split second. "You look gorgeous"

—————————————————————
It's a bit short but we thuggin