Chapter 12 || Deep cut

////
Welll sorry for the meleobe shippers in the house, you might hate this chapter hehe 😭  i apologise also gotta say it was so weird to write this🙏🙏
Also , I might of skipped couple of parts, i accidentally skipped both Allison & max deaths. My apologies

TW: Sexual Moments, Language, Blood?

(Phoebe's POV)

Me and Cole finally arrived to the location I was rooting for, we both got out of the boat and I glanced to the cabin that was up in the mountain, that where we gonna go to. He nodded, even if he'd refuse I was heading to there, as if I cared about Cole.

We finally arrived to that cabin, I opened the door , thank gosh it was open. Cole looked around that cabin and then looked at me

"So uh... is this supposed to to keep us away from the demons?" He asked and I slightly nodded, I wasn't sure enough about it but, safe enough for me.

I looked at him for a few moment and had a confused face on  my face.

"Uh- why are you looking like you're about to explode?" I asked and chuckled

"Look uh- I really have to go to the bathroom - do you have any bathroom here?"  He said and shrugged

"Uh yeah there's one outside" I said
"Uh- Nuh uh not thank you, it's too dangerous" he said and sighed
"What I don't get it do you need to do number 2 or-" I asked before he cutted me off
"I would kill myself before doing number 2 in front of you." He said, got a point tho.
"Wel just do it in there-" i pointed some object which had enough space for it, I turned around and covered my ears, giving him some privacy after all.

Then I got an idea, i decided to have some fun and scare him, I turned my face into a focused and scared look and then when it all turned silent I jumped and turned around

"Boo!"
I jumped at him and he jumped also, and the wrost thing that could happen , happened. His pee flipped on my face and I almost threw up but I saved it. I can't believe that just happen.

"That was no fun for either of us!" He yelled and I rolled my eyes

"Whatever, we need a place to hide." I said and I knew where to, I flipped the carpet that was on the floor and then there was some secret basement down there, I open the door for it and Cole waited outside there, I looked at him.

"Move, bitch" I said in a tease tone and he walked into the basement down there and then I followed and closed the door behind me.

"Wow... this place is.. beautiful" he mumbled and I rolled my eyes , I had some mission to do, I just needed to figure it out. When I found this bun in my locker it had a note, on one side it was written some numbers, the other side it was written "it all ends tonight" before I could even look for it, Cole turned on some music, I don't even know why.
But then suddenly, it was a song I really liked.
"Oh my god, I love that song" I said , it was kinda awkward to say it but whatever.
"No way, me too!" He said and chuckled.

before I could notice, he leaned closer and closer to me, until his lips touched mine, the tension was so intense you could cut it with a knife so obviously that what happened, slowly the kiss turned into a make out, and the make out .. turned into.. well yk, everything felt so magical, it felt like me and Cole were dancing some weird dances in some dance floor, and the demons were joining us, except for mel... wait huh? Mel? Did I just called Melanie with a nickname? While I was hooking up with Cole?  I immediately threw my thoughts away, then yk what happened..

After while we finished, I was laying near him somewhere, it was on some bed. Both of us aren't virgins now, but for some reason, I didnt enjoyed it as much as i described it, it felt.. okay? I wanted my first time to be with someone I like more, and that wasn't Cole. But whatever... as we both  relaxed on that small bed at the basement suddenly, we heard some knocks on the door of the basement, and voices. It was Cole's dad I think, some other middle aged dude and John, the black skinned male demon, I figured his name when Allison talked with us.  Before we got her killed.

They wanted us to come out , Cole was about to come out but I stopped him
"What if it's a trap" I said to him
"It's my dad out there!" He said
"What if Melanie set him up to put us in a trap?" I asked and I mumbled when I said Melanie's name.
"Wel if you're right, he's in danger and i gotta help him."
"Fine, but we gotta be armed, weapons, just for case, which is pretty odd since this is where my dad used to keep all the weapons." I said and shrugged
Cole eyes winded up and then I walked and flipped another carpet and we both saw strongbox, with a code, unfortunately I forgot the code.
But then it hit me, the code that were on the note that was on the bunny!

I tried these code names out and it turned to be correct! Both me and Cole got weapons now and then came out

Coles dad was trying to calm us down
But then Cole tried to throw his knife at John, unfortunately he missed. Then John smirked at him

"Oh you're a clumsy bitch ain't ya? Now you gonna die a virgin! Hehe!" John chuckled and lifted a sword that was on the wall and wanted to kill Cole with it, but unfortunately (for him) he hit the light and it fell on him, caused the brutal death of him, god it was terrifying to look.

"What the hell was that?" Cole's dad asked
"He was a demon!" Cole yelled  to him
"Cole , stop speaking nonsense" his dad replied
"He is telling the truth!" I said to him and then,
Out of nowhere, she arrived I glanced Melanie  my eyes

"Cole! You're scaring me!" She said in an innocent voice, I looked at her, still holding my weapon up

"Back off! Back off now!" Cole yelled at her
"I love you!" She said to him, I knew she was lying but god, those words hit me so hard. Not because I liked Cole, I knew it wasn't the reason, so what was it..
"She's apart of this! Apart of this cult!" Cole yelled to his dad
"He's telling the truth, again!" I mumbled at him

"There is no cult Cole okay? Just put down the weapon!" Cole's dad tried to say it himself calmly and then I decided to do a brave thing, I threw my knife at Melanie , but unfortunately she caught it quickly , oh she was GOOD.

"Nice catch babydoll!" The Middle Aged man told to her, meanwhile me and Cole used our chances and Ran away from the cabin, Cole's dad was after us.

"I need to talk with my dad! Just be safe, I'll be back alright?" He told to me as he was holding my face, god he really seem to like me, I almost felt bad..

////
God I feel like this chapter I wrote it all so bad😭😭
My apologies if it is🙏🙏🙏  I really pray I did good enough, don't be shy to leave a comment