Chapter 1

I pull out my recording device and set it up and I grab my guitar. I turn it on and start singing a song I wrote. The ballad of Mona lisa(Panic! At the disco) I finished singing and turned it off and posted it to my new youtube account "Mystery singer" with a blank photo. I then go to bed since it's late.

NEXT MORNING

I wake up and put on my black shorts, a white shirt, blue flannel and a pair of black and white hightop converse. I leave my dirty blonde hair down.

AT SCHOOL

I see my friend Lexie running to me.

"ABBY DID YOU HEAR THAT SONG?"

"What song?" I ask.

"This one." She pulls out her phone and plays MY song.

"Uhm no...Who sings it?" I say obviously knowing.

"Idk there name is mystery singer."

SKIP TO 3 WEEKS LATER

NEWS CHANNEL

"Announcement! The mystery singer is gonna reveal herself!"

Ya...I know

WHATEVER in the few weeks I ran into the one and only LUKE HEMMINGS and his bandmates.

We talked for a week and ended up dating I told him that I was the mystery singer and told the world as the mystery singer that he is my boyfriend but whenever we are in public I hide my face.

1 week later

I skip school to be here. I'm at a recording booth ready to reveal myself. Oh and the only people who know my secret is 5sos my agent and some record producers.

My whole school is watching.

the lights are off and I start singing

...........

There's nothing wrong with just a taste of what you paid for... The lights go on

Say what you mean

....

ABBYS FRIENDS POV

Holy sh**