/Five/

A/N: And the ride begins 😮‍💨
Please excuse any errors.

__________

July 27, 1990

Thump, thump, thump, thump

My heart was the only thing I could hear as the elevator came to a slow halt. Prince turns around and takes his shades off, tucking them in his shirt. Our eyes meet silently and I search for an answer in his.

What were we doing?

No one makes a move for what seems like an eternity.

"You don't have to be afraid." He finally said.

I look away from him, finding the floor more interesting than ever. "Yes..yes I do. If me and you ever were to.... If a rumor like that ever got out, my career would damn near be over."

He takes a few steps towards me. "Who would know? If we explored one another, who outside of us would know?" He steps closer, his voice getting softer. "Tell me you don't feel the tension between us. Tell me you don't want me and I'll back off."

I step back until there was no space between me and the wall, having to look up at him again. He follows me, slowly bringing his hands up to the wall on both sides of me. The flecks of green in his hazel eyes become more visible. I desperately want to tell him I didn't but it would be a lie. He was slowly starting to erase the line I had drawn for myself years ago.

"We..can't.." I say just above a whisper.

"But you want to, don't you mama? You want me as much as I want you."

I reach my hands up to his chest and gently push him back because it felt like he was suffocating me again. All I could think about was his lips finally touching mine and his hands all over me. The thought of it was so intoxicating, I couldn't remember my own name to bring me back to reality. I want him and there is no use in denying it anymore.

When I feel him begin to back off, I grab the soft material of his top. "I do, yes, I want this but it's wrong...it goes against everything I believe in. There's a line I told myself I would never cross.." Before I knew it I was pulling him back to me and his hands find my waist and the small of my back. "..but...I can forgive myself in the morning."

"Sasha," he brought a hand up to cup my face, sliding a thumb across my bottom lip, "if you allow me to do things I want to do to you...I promise you'll only want more in the morning."

If he couldn't hear my heart beating out of my chest before, I know he could now. "How do know?"

Wrapping his arm around my waist, I feel him press me into him before his lips are on mine. They were soft but the kiss was firm and sensual. I don't hesitate to reciprocate when I feel his tongue swipe against my top lip. Whatever willpower I had left was gone and the only voice I could listen to was the one telling me to let him have his way with me.

I move my hands up his chest to lock my arms around his neck and he pushes me back into the wall again. His lips moves from mine, placing wet kisses down my chin to my neck and shoulder. I feel his hands slide up from my waist and past my abdomen and ribs to cup my breasts.

Through the thin material of my dress, his lips kiss my cleavage then around my erect nipples. I bite my lip, looking up at the same mirrored ceiling I'd first noticed two days ago. Now I was letting a rockstar feel me up below it.

"Let's go to the room before I rip this thing right off you." Prince's voice brings me back down to my current reality. It has an urgent undertone that I could feel beneath my skin. He moves me back with him, turning us around so he could turn the elevator back on.