Jurassic Streamer - Chapter 1: The Heart

(Be advised: Strong language, mentions of family death, blood and Violence)

A story inspired by the Netflix series "Camp Cretaceous", and "Jurassic Park" and "Jurassic World" movies.

For best experience, listen in to the Jurassic Park soundtrack.

"God Creates Dinosaurs. God Destroys Dinosaurs. God Creates Man. Man Destroys God. Man Creates Dinosaurs."

- Ian Malcolm

---===---

A flat world where the only element that existed were filled bags mimicking the ground.

There he laid at the very top, bleeding out.

Plastic never felt so puncturing until now.

His condition dreadful.

Wounded beyond repair.

Body bloodied.

Killing himself wouldn't seem as bad as it sounds.

A stampede of vultures circle around him from above, their sounds foreign.

Day, night, what was the difference?

The pressure in his ears was agonizing, muffled, a voice called him.

An unidentifiable figure loomed over his body, casting a shadow.

It  crouched to reach his ear, he felt his whole body sinking, the bags  consuming his limbs. The specter spoke, leaving him paralyzed with just  one word:

"Forsaken."

[WOOOOOOOOSSSHH!]

The crash of water on the underside of a yacht and a jolt of confusion, what was that?

He  searched for air, his lungs quickly filling anxiously, if his nerves were an orchestra, the drumming his heart created would shock the  greatest of conductors.

He  looked around, assessing his environment: at sea on a boat, wood floor, sat on a beach chair, nearby land on the horizon, luggage at his side,  he remembers now.

Thomas was here, he was finally at the Stronghold, the world's last dinosaur sanctuary.

Isla Nublar: The Stronghold - Present Day

He  arrived on the docking area, relieving multiple employees of his luggage. Left there standing very awkwardly with shoulders stiff and  arms dangling. How does someone stand casually?

The curly brown head had eyes that could compare the night with its color, his name is Thomas Yuno, the teenager chosen by Dr. Ian Malcolm to witness the Jurassic World experience.