ii. six eyes.

Ψ . . . YOU KEPT YOUR EYES STRAIGHT ahead, not even letting yourself blink. To anyone passing by, you were just glaring at an empty hallway, but your Six Eyes was stronger than that. You could just make out their outline, a disturbance in the air that told you someone was there. It put you on edge. How the hell was that possible? It was almost as though whoever had been following you was invisible.

Invisible or not, no one was allowed to follow Gojo Y/N. Especially not on your first day, damn. Couldn't you get a break?

"Three .... two ..." You smiled slightly. Whoever was following you was stubborn. You hoped they knew you weren't joking. Why not just hello to your pretty face instead of creeping after you?

"One."

You raised your hand. At the same time, the air in front of you shimmered, and a boy melted into view. His hair was a striking shade of dark pink, and flat, purple eyes glowered at you through green lenses. You didn't react.

So he was invisible. The thought was more amusing than concerning for some reason.

You and the boy stared at each other. Your Six Eyes narrowed in on the two hairpins on either side of his head. What were those? Had they made him invisible somehow?

"Well?" you barked. "Are you going to apologize? You were following me, weren't you?"

The boy continued to glower at you. Besides his hair, glasses and hairpins, he was unremarkable. You only distantly recognized him from your homeroom this morning. Had you met before somewhere? You had a penchant for racking up enemies, but this was a record fast. Did he really hate you already?

You sighed and put your glasses back on. "Were you really invisible back there or am I finally going crazy?"

The boy said nothing. His gaze was unfocused, as though he was frantically sifting through his thoughts. Uneasy, you shifted away from the boy.

"Look, whatever that was back there, don't do it again, alright? You can't sneak up on me. Call it a sixth sense." You couldn't help snickering to yourself at that. You slipped your hands back into your pockets. "Sorry to scare you. I'll see you around."

As you walked past the boy, you felt him turn and draw up a hand to catch your arm.

Except it slid in mid-air, glancing off of your Infinity.

Shit. I forgot to turn it off.

You braced yourself for the shock, the horror. You could play this off. You had in the past. Just a few bats of your pretty blue eyes and you could get away with anything. You were already lowering your glasses when you turned back to the boy, an excuse on the edge of your tongue.

You shouldn't have bothered. He was gone. Actually gone, not just invisible.

You took in a deep breath. What the hell was going on?

- Ψ -

It didn't take you long to find out who the pink-haired boy was. Saiki Kusuo was in the same homeroom as you. Surprisingly well-liked despite how aloof he was.

You quickly determined that you wouldn't be getting a thing out of Saiki. He ignored you stoically the next day, looking through you as though you didn't exist. You might have taken the hint and left him alone, but things were different if he could turn invisible and teleport. Plus, he knew about your Infinity now. You had to do damage control. Figure out exactly what was up with him.