𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐍 𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒

MARLENE GRACE is the daughter of Beryl Grace and Zeus, the younger sister of Thalia Grace, and the older sister of Jason Grace

MARLENE GRACE is the daughter of Beryl Grace and Zeus, the younger sister of Thalia Grace, and the older sister of Jason Grace. Now you're probably wondering, how Gods and goddesses aren't supposed to interact with the same mortal more the once in one form, well that's exactly what Zeuss did.

He got Beryl Grace pregnant, twice in his form
of Zeus, the second time was in secret so that Hera wouldn't find out, but things couldn't be hidden from goddesses of childbirth, so when she found out she was enraged.

Before Marlene was born, Hera cursed Beryl's family, muttering Greek but Beryl just called her crazy and kicked her out of her house. Even after being cursed by Hera herself, she got "Zeus" attention once more but she didn't know she hadn't gained Zeus' attention she gained Jupiter, and 1 and 1/2 months later she gave birth to Jason her youngest child of the three.

Thalia was the oldest, she was seven, Marlene was 1 and 1/2 and Jason was a baby. Both Hera and Juno ( Hera's Roman side ) were enraged, so she did the only thing that could make Beryl go off the rails. She took her youngest son Jason when he turned two years old, leaving Beryl with nine-year-old Thalia and three-year-old Marlene.

A year later she'd taken Marlene when she'd just turned five years old, no matter how much Marlene screamed and kicked nothing had stopped Hera from taking her away.

Once when Hera dropped her off at camp half-blood, she wiped most of Marlene's mind leaving her with the memory of her older sister whose name she couldn't remember nor could she recall her last name nor her mother's. She had no memory of her younger brother.

She grew up distant and cold, she didn't bother making friends, and when others tried going up to her to try and to be her friend she completely shut them down or just straight up ignored them.

By the time she turned seven years old, Zeus had claimed her, but that's when Annabeth Chase and Luke Castellan had arrived and month earlier.
People became suspicious and began asking her questions but as usual, she shut them down.

But some took it too far by harassing her with questions everywhere she walked, making her upset that she "accidentally" caused lighting to flash down on the camp which caused fires because they were on dry land and it was the middle of July, luckily there's a huge ocean next to them or the camp would've went up in flames.

Marley was able to go the mortal on probation, so she was being watched and put into an adoptive home that will send her back to camp the moment she acts up.

Marley wasn't to eagered to have an adoptive mother but she was taken back when she found out she had a sister whom was a year younger than her. Melanie Stone; the mother, Serenity Stone; the little sister and Marley the demigod daughter.

She knew the risk of leaving but she just wanted to be normal even if it was only for a little while.
One day Marley got into an argument with her adoptive mother, she was telling her it wasn't safe to go out and hang with her friends because there was a lot of monsters lurking recently.