𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟑 ❅

Jungwon & Jake's Dorm

"Don't ask her out. It's against company policy, I don't want you to get kicked out of the group." Jungwon pleaded with Jake, who was eating cereal even thought is 9pm. "You know what else is against company policy? Dating within the group. I know you like Niki." Jake said, not even looking up at Jungwon. "I don't like Niki. Where do you even get that from?" He crossed his arms. "You always are with him and you're gay?" Jake shrugged as he stuffed more of the cereal in his mouth. "Just 'cause I spend time with him doesn't mean I like him, which I don't. And you're acting so stereotypical..just because I'm gay doesn't mean I like anyone in the group." Jungwon looked down at the floor, now getting upset. "What ever you say, Jungwon." He rolled his eyes. "I can't believe I thought it would be a good idea to trust you.." Jungwon sniffed as he started walking out of their tiny kitchen. "Wait, Jung–don't be like that! That's not what I meant..." Jake stood up and quickly grabbed the youngers arm. Jungwon jerked his arm away and walked to his room. "Go screw yourself." He said under his breath before slamming his door and locking it.

❅❅❅❅❅❅❅

Truth is Jungwon is gay, and he hasn't came out to the other members except Jake. He told Jake before they moved into the dorm, so it wouldn't be uncomfortable. Does he regret it? Sometimes. Jake can be a difficult person to live with, he may look super sweet on the outside but indoors he's kind of different. Jungwon doesn't understand why Jake has a 2-sided personality. He cares for Jungwon, sure but can he absolutely be a jerk to him, of course. Especially today at practice. He was so nice to Jungwon in the morning but at practice he had a complete change of attitude with him.

Show! Music Core place

It had been 2 days since Jungwon last talked to Jake. But today he had to, it was their music core. They needed to preform and communicate.

"Jake! Hurry up and get your makeup done! Aria-ssi is here!" The makeup leader yelled. Jake hurried over and smiled once he saw Aria. "Hey!" He said, clearly happy to see her. "Hi.." She said in a soft tone as he sits down in the makeup chair. She quickly started doing his makeup and Jungwon was next to Jake's station getting his own makeup done. He made sure to be sat next to him so he could see if he does ask her out. "So... Aria, I wanted to ask you a question." Jake began to say as she blotted foundation on his face. She hummed and he took her wrist, to make her stop her actions. She shot a brow up as she had a confused face. "I wanted to know if you maybe wanted to.. Go on a date with me." He asked. She giggled, "oh.. Uh sure..." She laughed a bit, but sounded muffled because she had a mask on. "Omo, really?" Jake smiled as he let her wrist go. "Yeah..now let me finish your makeup!" She said as she continued to do his makeup. Jungwon scolded Jake from his chair, which he obviously didn't notice.

After the performance

"Why have you been ignoring Jake?" Niki asked Jungwon, who was stuffing his things in a bag. "I'm done with him. I don't even want to be in the same place as him. Niki, I will do anything if I can switch with Sunghoon and have his room." Jungwon looked at Niki with a serious face. "You want to move out? Why?" A boy said as he dropped his bag onto the floor. Jungwon looked back to see Jake with a confused face. "You know why. I told you what'll happen if you ask that makeup artist, didn't I?" Jungwon crossed his arms, staring deadpan at the older boy. "Jung... C'mon, I thought you were joking. It's not that serious." He said. "You could get kicked out of the group because of it! Is that not serious enough for you?" Jungwon yelled. "I told you this and of course you didn't listen! You never do, you're so stupid! Why can't you listen to me? I'm the leader for a fucking reason, that's why you aren't!" Jungwon soon had tears streaming down his face. Jake was quiet. "Jungwon calm down.." Niki said as he put his hand on the crying boys shoulder. Jungwon removes his hand quite forcefully, "no! He just doesn't listen! If he gets kicked out of the fucking group that is on him, not me! Maybe that'll teach him to listen to me." Jungwon picked up his bag and walked out of the room. Jake looked at Niki. "You're stupid. Why do you always do this to him? If you get kicked out of the group, we won't miss you." Niki ran after Jungwon. Why couldn't he just listen to Jungwon? He only tried to keep him safe but no. He just did what he wanted to do. So stupid..

𝑾𝒐𝒓𝒅 𝑪𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒕: 𝟖𝟔𝟎

𝑨/𝒏: 𝒘𝒉𝒚 𝒊𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒔𝒕 𝒎𝒚 𝒃𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒈𝒆𝒏𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒘𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒆...

𝑸: 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒊𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒔𝒐 𝒇𝒂𝒓?