Part 9 : The haunted house

"Yes."

"On God." I laughed nervously.
Andrew suddenly took off the headphones and laughed nervously.
"Oh, hell no." He swore.
"What's wrong?" Amanda asked.

"It just said my full name."

. . .

"Wait so it actually said your name?" I asked as we walked down the hallway, and on our way to the next room.
"Yes! Fucking creepy. I'm not doing that shit again." He laughed.
"Scared?"
"You're crazy if you think I'm scared."
"I'm crazy then, supers."
He scoffed.

. . .

And I underestimated him.

"See? I'm not scared." Andrew said as he put on the headphones and sat down. He was doing the estes method again but this time we we're in a different room of the house. Maybe a bathroom?

"Girl." Andrew repeated immediately after he put on the headphones.
Me, Lexi and Amanda looked at each other confused.
Jeremy let out a sigh of relief.
"Which.. one?" Amanda asked.
"Brunette." Me and Amanda looked at each other.
"No, not her." Andrew said.

"her."

"Me?" Amanda asked.

No response.

"Short."

My breath caught as I froze.

"Theres some mistake. I'm not even short. It's probably talking about Lexi." I said. "No offense." I added for Lexi.
"None taken." She crossed her arms.

"I'm literally average height for a girl-"

"Sure you ar-'' Jeremy cut in.

"Shut u-"

"Closet." Andrew interrupted.

"No." I said.

"Closet."

"Just go in the closet." Amanda said, annoyed. Was she annoyed that the ghost asked for me and not her or something?

"Are you sure you don't want her?" I asked the ghost.

"No, you."

I groaned as I walked into the closet. I stood in the center of the closet and waited.

"What am I supposed to d-" I shrieked.

Andrew immediately got up and took off the headphones and rushed towards me.

I ran out of the closet, hyperventilating. I sobbed.

"What happened?!" Lexi asked.

"I f-felt something, someone g-grab my arm." I choked out as Andrew hugged me and put his chin on the top of my head. I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I think it's best we leave now." Amanda said.

"No duh." Jeremy said as he patted my shoulder.

. . .

Andrew held my hand as we walked out of that house. He walked me towards his car and opened the door for me. I climbed in and then he walked around the car and got in the driver's seat.
"So, what do you wanna do now?" He asked.
"I don't know." I shrugged.
"Wanna go to the amp house?"
"Sure." I shrugged as I put on my seatbelt.

. . .

"Hey, guyss!" I yelled as I walked in the amp house, Andrew put his arm around my neck and his hand was on my shoulder. His side touching mine.

"Hey!" They all shouted in unison. They were all scattered around the living room. I walked towards Pierson and sat next to her, Andrew sat next to me his arm still on my neck and his hand on my shoulder. The front door opened, and Jeremy walked in with-

Eva?!-

Wait. We're they hooking up? No, she would of told me. Right?

"Eva?!" I asked.

She looked surprised to see me, did she forget I was a part of amp world or something? I laughed as I stood up, Andrew stayed seated on the couch. I ran towards her and hugged her.

"I haven't seen you in so long!" She said.

"I know!"

"We have to talk, about everything!" Eva exclaimed.

"Obviously."

. . .

We were sitting in a room at the amp house.

"Wait, are you hooking up with Jeremy?" I blurted out. What? It was my first thought!
She looked surprised and laughed.

"Well, kind of."

"What do you mean kind of?! Elaborate, please!"

"Well.."

"Well?!"

"Well, we kissed at a party. And things just went on from there."
I shrieked.

"Oh my gods!" She laughed.

"Well, anyways you have to tell me what's going on with Andrew."

"There's nothing going on." I smiled as I looked down at our joined hands.

"Girl, stop the cap."

"Whatt?"

She gave me a look.

"Fine, there is something going on."

"No duh, theres like invisible tension there. The way he looks at you-" She tried to mimic the way he looked at me, she looked like a puppy.

"He does not look at me like that!" I smiled.

"Yuh huh."

"Nuh uh."

"Whatever. Anyways, we're kind of going out? I still don't know if we're official though-"

"Wait." She interrupted. "He hasn't asked you out yet?!"

. . .

I thought about it. Yeah, why hasn't he asked me out yet? Or better yet, already. I mean, we've kissed and slept together.

I mean, we've done everything a couple does but yet he hasn't asked me out. Or made it official. Huh.

"Izzy! Eva!" Jeremy called as he knocked on the door. Eva immediately stood up and opened the door. I followed behind her.

"Yeah?" I answered.

"Y'all wanna go with amp to watch a movie?" Jeremy asked us, well more like he asked Eva.

"Sure." I walked out of them room and went downstairs and sat next to Andrew. He put his arm around me and I put my head on his chest. He kissed the top of my head.

"You okay?" He said as I nodded.

"Yeah, I'm fine."

"You know you can talk to me right? I'm here for you."
"There's nothing wrong- why do you just assume there's something wrong?" I asked.
"Because you make this face when you're bothered or mad or upset about something."
"I do not!" I sat up and looked at him.
"You're doing that look right now."
"Am not!"
"I love you're little pouts." He poked my cheek as I swatted his hand away.
"Don't touch me." I mumbled.
"But you like it when I touch you." He whispered in my ear.
"Shut up!"

"What's wrong, seriously." He asked when I hesitated.

"Why haven't you asked me out yet? Or made it official atleast."

He froze.

(OMG GUESS ITS AT 916 READS 😭😭👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 TBH I JUST MADE THIS FOR FUN BUT CAN WE GET IT TO 1K READS??? 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙇🏼‍♂️🙇🏼‍♂️🙇🏼‍♂️🙇🏼‍♂️)