Character Directory

Characters:

Sasha G. as Bodhi Anita Barlowe (15)

Bio: Bodhi Barlowe is an OC made by me. Born Bodhi Anita Barlowe, he is 1/3 of the protagonists of "The Summer of '23" a coming-of-age graphic novel. Born on September 30th, 2007, to Jack and Vika Barlowe in the small town of Port Angeles in the state of Washington. Bodhi can be described as a quite meek, friendly, kind-hearted teenage boy. Bodhi works at a hardware store alongside one of his friends, Lucien. 

Max Barczak as Niko Ansa Hakala (17)

Bio: Niko Hakala is an OC made by me. Born Niko Ansa Hakala, he is 2/3 of the protagonists of "The Summer of '23" a coming-of-age graphic novel. Born on Nov 20th, 2005, to Henri and Brygida Hakala in the small town of Port Angeles in the state of Washington. Kind, responsible, and possessing strong virtue, Niko is mature and wise beyond his years. He is creative, sensitive, and protective of his friends. Niko prefers to stay away from the larger crowds of people and keep to himself. However, he isn't afraid to come out of his shell when he needs to. He is seen by his friends as a "big brother" figure and is often the voice of the whole group. 

Vlad B. as Lucien Taylor (17)

Lucien Taylor is an OC made by me. Born Lucien Blake Taylor He is 3/3 of the protagonists in "The Summer of '23" a coming-of-age graphic novel. Born on Dec 19th, 2005, to Ethan and Ksenia Taylor in the small town of Port Angeles in the state of Washington. Lucien is a kind boy with a sensitive nature but to his father, he's a disappointment, and to the townspeople, he's been graced with the common misconception of being stereotyped as a "bad boy" a "miscreant" and an all-around waste of human skin based on his physical appearance, ability to fight well, and his father's bad reputation. As a result, Lucien is almost always spending his time with his three friends to avoid having to stay at home for as long as possible. He can often avoid being home typically for 3-5 days at a time. 

Samantha Cormier as Cerise Taylor (16)

Cerise Taylor is an OC made by me. Born Cerise Anne Taylor, she is a supporting character and the younger sister of Lennox and Lucien Taylor, born to Ethan and Ksenia Taylor on May 1st, 2007. She is described as a girl with mischievous and somewhat rebellious qualities, making her similar to her brother, Lucien. Cerise is a headstrong young girl, not afraid to stand up for herself or her brother, as well as outgoing and quick-witted. 

Fedor as Lennox Taylor (21)

Lennox Taylor is an OC made by me. Born Lennox Erin Taylor he is a supporting character and is the older brother to both Lucien and Cerise and was born January 1st, 2002, to Ethan and Ksenia Taylor, he is notably one of Lucien's biggest supporters in life and is described as calm, polite, and mature as well as witty, generally friendly, and very approachable. He is intelligent and observant of the things and people around him and has a better keen sense of danger. He is also very protective of his younger siblings despite no longer living in the same household, his door is always open to them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Travis Fimmel as Brynjar Bayleigh (53)

Brynjar Bayleigh is an oc made by me. 

Born Brynjar Bayleigh with no middle name as a custom of his Norse roots on January 1st, 1971, he is the patriarch of the Bayleigh family and the father of three kids, Matias, Finnegan, and Laurel. He is the widower of his late wife Sadie-Anne Ellis and re-married husband to Lucia Perez. Brynjar is an ambivert like two of his kids and works as a doctor in the town's hospital, where he is highly recommended by many for his phenomenal abilities and skills as well as commended. He is known for doing house visits if a person is unable to make it to the hospital for any reason, but these visits are very rare.