Chapter 2 He know what he is up to 😒

Third person

Paper gives the cup to Oj because he deserved some for all of his hard work he has done in this hotel. Oj starts drinking the water Paper was actually about drink some, until he noticed the hotel is calm seeing the other objects hanging out some of them spend time with each other, There was no chaos he was technically surprised.

Paper's Pov

Wow...This is my first time seeing the hotel to be this calm. There is no chaos am so glad for everyone, I say something to Oj.

Paper: "Wow Oj how is everyone so calm this night"  I said that to him.

Oj: "Oh them? I don't know they just uhhhh...Oh! Nevermind..."

I chuckle a bit he doesn't know how to explain this as I seen him blushing a bit of embarrassed.

Paper: "I see huh? Okay then at least you have a break now for now on."

Oj: "Hehe...Yep I guess."

Me and Oj just having a chit chat until. I saw Nickel doing that one of the SpongeBob smile memes? He raised his eyebrows up and down repeatly. Why is he- *He realized* Oh no! >:(. I know what is he up to 😒 I sticked my tongue out with an angry face at him. Oj notice me doing that and then he stared at Nickel. But then he makes the disappointed face.

Oj: "Just ignore him, Paper just get used to it😒"

Welp he's right I mean why is Nickel really like seeing us together though...? But he's not the only one. Soap in it too though weird.

(A/N I tried my best to write many as I can though 😓)