Changed paths...

______________________________________________
Au: Demon Sanemi x Human Tanjiro

Ages:21
Ages: 20

Top Sanemi x Bottom(Always) Tanjiro

__________________________________
Requested By: @RuskieWorld
__________________________________

Pov: Tanjiro's__________________________
Smut: Yes
__________________________________
Don't Play Song Yet!
__________________________________
Warning: 18+
.

.

.

.

<><><><><><><><><><><>

I walked around the area I was assigned Nezuko by my side. Every couple of steps I would sniff the air so I sense if any demons were nearby. Nezuko stood her ground as well staying alert which she was being more protective now...and normally she is protective but this protective geez Nezuko!

I Sniffed the air one more time...Nothing. I looked up at the beautiful night sky the stars gleaming, the silver color of the moon almost white. I looked over to my side to see Nezuko also looking up at the Sky the stars and the moon reflected in her eyes.

I smiled softly I grabbed her hand and rubbed my thumb on it she looked back down to look at me with a happy look she then moved my hand on top of her hand. I patted her hand for a moment before I got harshly bumped into by Someone,

"Sorry.." I apologized with I stood up by the help of Nezuko. I looked back to see...A Familiar Tall Muscular Male with spiky white hair that curled at almost the end of his neck, He had Almond Shaped eyes, Violet colored eyes he had many scars, two on his face a X across his chest which Was revealed and some on his arms. He had slight tanned skin probably the Same tone of color as my skin.

My Eyes Widen...SANEMI-SAN?! I...I thought he was dead....I looked over at Nezuko who Made a defensive growling noise like she was suspicious of Sanemi-San...I looked back over at Sanemi-San and sniffed the air. It took me a minute then I snapped open my eyes to look at Sanemi-San.

"Your a..Dem----." I whispered.

"Shut up" Sanemi hissed in a flash he had his large scarred hand over my mouth. I looked over at Nezuko she was ready to attack.

 I closed my eyes then opened them Communicating with each other with eye contact. She calmed down then gave Sanemi-San a glare.

I looked back him he was slightly different..His Aura/scent, His hair was a little longer...He grew 2 inches being a inch taller then Genya and he was already taller than me since I'm 5'7.

I gulped, 'his appearance has gotten more attractive as well..I bet his dick has gotten larger and longer wonder how many....WHAT THE FUCK AM I THINK?!'

I felt my face burn red probably like a Sunburn or the color of a beetroot. After a Moment I had Calmed down then when I met Sanemi-San eye a Image flashed before my eyes and I broke the eye contact looking down at the ground,

'No, No,No Dirty thoughts at least don't get hard in public!'

I closed my eyes calming Myself down then slowly made eye contact with Sanemi-San again he Looked deep into my eyes trying to find a weakness..I'm guessing.

Sanemi removed his hand from over my mouth still looking me dead in the eyes, "Why..Did you become a demon?" I asked my voice low in a whisper.

 Sanemi-San Sighed he crossed his arms he reopened his closed eyes, "I was Fucking Set up" I frowned then Nezuko came over to my side hugging me her arms wrapped around my figure, "You're Lying. Tell the truth" I replied.