1.

"Momma, I am going lixiee is probably waiting for me," 7-year-old Hyunjin said, putting on his shoes. He and Felix decided to play in the park near their house at 3:30 pm, and it was now 3:40 he was already ten minutes late.

"Wait, Hyunie, drink some milk first." His mom said.

"Momma, I can't right now. I'm already late."

"Then take these with you. 1 for you and give the other to lixie. Don't eat both of them the weather is still a little cold you will catch a cold ok" his mother said giving him 2 ice creams.

"Okie Mommy," hyunjin giggled and ran out, making his way to the park. He soon reached it as it wasn't far from his house. He went under the tree, which was their meeting point, the cherry blossom tree. He looked everywhere but couldn't find Lix.

"Lixie, w-where are you?" Hyunjin asked in a shaky voice on the verge of crying. "Don't leave me alone here," hyunjin said and started crying.

"Hey, hey, hey, why are you crying? I was just hiding for you to find me," Lix said, getting down from the tree. Hyunjin was crying, not letting Lix touch him.

"I was just hiding in the tree. I didn't want to make you cry." Lix said, hugging the crying baby in his arms. "Don't cry, please," Lix said, and hyunjin stopped pushing him away.

"I-I thought you left me alone here," Hyunjin said, sobbing.

"You're my best friend hyunie how can I leave you alone?" Lix said, caressing his back. "Do you hate me now?" Lix asked in a worried tone, thinking if he hurt his best friend.

"Nope. I can't hate you." Hyunjin said, hugging Lix back and snuggling in his chest. After hugging for a while, they pull out. "Here, Momma sent one for you," Hyunjin said, giving Lix the ice cream.

"Thanks," Lix took it from his hand. They both sat down on the grass under the cherry blossom tree and started eating their ice cream while cuddling. They both took a glance and promised themselves.

"I will never leave you, hyunie," Felix whispered and promised to himself.

"I will never hate you, lixie," Hyunjin whispered and promised to himself at the same time, too.

They didn't hear each other, though, as they whispered to themselves. They ate and played happily and then went to their homes together.

"Momma, I'm back," Hyunjin said, taking off his shoes and running towards his mother. He jumped on her lap and adjusted himself.

"What happened, hyunie?" His mother, aka Hwang Aera, asked her baby boy.

"Momma, I wanna live with lixie forever," Hyunjin said, which caught his mother off guard. She smiled, playing with his hair.

"Does Lix wanna live with you forever, too?" She asked with a pretty smile on his face.

"He said he can't leave me. So will we live together forever like we do now?" He asked, and his mother chuckled.

"Yeah, you guys will." His mother laughed.

"Really?" Hyunjin excitedly asked, getting up. His mother hummed.

"Now go take a shower and be a good boy whom lixie will like."

"Will lixie like me if I take a shower?" Hyunjin asked.

"Yeah, he will." His mother said, and hyunjin went running towards the bathroom to take a shower, and all his mother did was laugh at his baby's cuteness.

After a few years, Hyunjin and Lix started going to different schools. The time they used to give each other was now filled with a hundred different works. But they were still each other's best friend.

6 years later

On a rainy day

"Can't you wait for a few days? The weather isn't good." Lixie's mother Lee Bora said to her friend Hwang Aera.

"This meeting is very important. We have to go. Can you please take good care of hyunjin while we are away?" Aera asked in a worried tone.

"Obviously, we will take good care of Hyunjin Aera. It's not the first time you're leaving him here because of a business meeting. Don't worry."

"Thank you Bora you always helped me and took care of hyunjin like your own son. I will never be able to return your kindness." Aera said, getting emotional. Bora hugged her.

"Don't be too emotional. We also have to fulfil your wish." She said, and Aera chuckled and hummed. "Now let's go, or you'll miss the cruise," Bora said pushing her crybaby friend out with her. Their husbands were almost done putting the luggage in the car. They needed to get there early and aeroplanes weren't available so they decided to go on a cruise ship.

Lee Bora along with her family and hyunjin sat in one car because the other car didn't have space for hyunjin to sit because of the luggage and also because hyunjin wanted to sit with his best friend.

They were driving a little above the speed required and it was raining heavily. It was then a thunder clapped, horns honked and a crashing sound filled the air. A 13-year-old hyunjin saw his life breaking apart in front of his eyes.

.....

(Yeah I changed their death scene)

Ukiah, I wonder if I'm gonna like this book or not, but I hope you guys find it better to read. Your cute author burem🤍🩵😂

And one more thing if you guys are thinking how I thought of writing a top lix book is because I read a book written by an amazing author and I fell in love with that book. I 100% recommend you guys. Like it's so good. So I asked the author if I could write a top lix book and she agreed. Sweet right ik. And then I also asked for her permission because the story I had in my head was similar to hers and she again permitted me SO DON'T COME TO HAUNT ME IF YOU FIND SIMILARITIES I ASKED FOR HER PERMISSION. And yeah just like that here it is my first top lixie book.

I'm adding the ss of her book down here so you can read it too. And yes the author didn't make me do all this on gun point😂 ok sorry here it is⬇️

 And yes the author didn't make me do all this on gun point😂 ok sorry here it is⬇️