02.

VIVAN'S POV

my heart skipped a beat, or two. All it took was a glimpse of her to make me weak, I felt as if I returned back to my home after a long journey. God I missed her so much. She looks so ethereal, her grey dreamy eyes lost in mine and her hands were still touching mine, which I never wanted to let go.

She removed her hand from mine when the realisation hit her, and suddenly I miss her soft touch.

As we stood face to face after years of separation, the air crackled with unspoken words and unresolved feelings.

Taking a deep breath, I broke the silence that hung between us. 

"It's been a long time," I said softly, 

She met my gaze, her expression unreadable. "Yes, it has," she replied, god her voice, how much I missed it, and it has become more calmer and softer with time,

she's driving me crazy.

I searched her eyes for any hint of recognition, any sign that she remembered me, but found none. 

"What are you doing here?" was the question came out of her pretty mouth and all I could think about was to kiss the fuck out of her- are you stupid Vivan your love is standing right in front of you and this is what you can think of right now? be a gentleman! my subconcious said.

"Krish, the organiser of the event, is my friend and he wanted me to join the party, so just here for him." I lied, not about Krish being my friend, but about being here for him.

I came here for you love, just to see you.

"Oh! cool" she said smilling, god her smile is breathtaking.

"I have to go and find my friend it was nice meeting you Vivan" she said forwarding her hand for a handshake and I returned it.

I felt a current all over my body when I touched her hand, our eyes were locked and I didn't want to let go of it, after a long minute when none of us was ready to leave each other's hand a familiar voice came from behing making us realise of our situation and she left my hand.

Esha Rathi?

"Oh My God. Vivan Goenka?" Esha said with excitement making Kiara glare at her, she looked so cute when she was giving Esha that look.

"Esha?" I asked and she nodded softly, 

"We have to go, nice meeting you" Kiara said and took her friend and left, god how badly I wanted to hold her back.

Throughout the party my mind was stuck on her, 

her perfect curves,

her dreamy grey eyes

her kissable lips, god they looked so tempting

her smile, that would one day become the death of me

and when my eyes fell on her slender neck all I could think about it wrapped around my fingers- SHUT THE FUCK UP VIVAN.

I could feel my heartbeats rising as I was thinking about her, god when can I see her again.

KIARA'S POV

When I saw him, suddenly all my dislike towards him vanished, he is so handsome, and so hot, and his fingers- shir shit shit

calm down Kiara you are just ovulating.

I dropped Esha home, and ignored all her teasing on the way, and since I am back all I could think about is him.

As much as I hate to admit this, but I really wanted to meet him again, when our hands separated, I missed his touch.

Since when did I become such a hypocrite.

Since you saw how hot he is, my subconcious teased me

I ignored the truth and changed into much more comfortable clothes and scrolled throught my phone to distract my mind from his thoughts, only to get a suggestion to follow him on instagram.

I was surprised when I saw his account in my suggestions, and thought of stalking him, too bad his account was private.

I tried to see the mutuals when I accidently clicked on the follow button

"shit shit shit" I threw my phone on the other side of the bed and screamed in my pillow,

Why why why

I am so stupid, shittttt!

I want this earth to engulf me, this is so embarrasing, he would think I am a creep what the fuck.

All my thoughts got disturbed when I heard a notification and looked at my phone, only to find out that he  followed me back after accepting my request, I did the same and accepted his.

And with the overthinking of my embarrasing deed, I slept.

keyword: tried to

I just can't stop thinking about him, like it was just a few hours back when I was talking shit about him and look at me now.

It's nothing right?

VIVAN'S POV

[8:45 am]

I want to meet her again,

I need to meet her again,

and again

and again

and-

"What are you guys planning on your anniversary?" Rishu asked mom and dad, before taking a bite of his sandwich.

Anniversary, yes! mom and dad's anniversary is next week, we can throw a party, invite close friends and families.

"Let's throw a party" I suggested and everyone looked at me.

"There's no need-" mom was saying something but was cut off by Rishi

"Nice idea bhai!" he patted my shoulder only to gain a glare from me.

"Wow! a party!" Sakshi said being excited,
"Bhabhi don't deny" chachi said making a pleading face infront of mom.

yes! my plan's working

"Okay! Fine!" Mom approved but before anyone could say anything I said,
"Invite the Jalan's too" everyone smiled at me and Rishi teased me while making some weird sound, god why didn't you give him a brain.

"bhabhiii hannnn" Sakshi teased me

Everyone knew about my obsession with Kiara, specially my mother she knows how much I love her and she tries her best to make us work.

I looked at my mother and she understood that I wanted her to make sure she also comes, to which maa nodded in a reassuring manner.

I will see her again

her.

°°°°°°°°°°°

okayyyy I think I need to say a few things,

i know this is not that good and that it may even be the worst book you read but trust me I'm trying my level best.

btw do you like this? please tell and suggest what you wanna see next.

thank you pookiessss🎀