C H A P T E R - 1

Appointment

"Neeraj"

" And do you have appointment sir?" Ask the receptionist.

" Yes, I have"

" Let me check! wait a minute sir"

" Sure"

" You have an appointment at eleven thirty with CEO sir" says the girl in royal green silk shirt and black pencil skirt after checking the computer screen.

" Yes! CEO Mr. Aradhay Digvijay Singhania" her eyes went wide for a moment hearing the name as if she heard it first time or it was not meant to be Heard or said by anyone?

" You can wait in the waiting room sir, Mr. CEO is in a meeting right now he'll be free after fifteen minutes" says the girl with polite smile on her face.

" Okay "

" Third last room from left, floor seventeenth, here is the C.S. Mr. Deep Jaiswal, he'll show you the way" she says pointing towards a man with a god blessed height of 6'1 , dressed in a sky blue suit with white shirt underneath shining like a clear blue sky himself, 
The aura so bright but still kept the power walk alongside him, he is a boss in himself maybe that's why  He is the right hand of ADS, he choose him to handle this huge empire in Own's absence.

" hello! Jenny!" 

" It's Jennifer not Jenny !" The girl with polite smile is gone.

" I know sweetheart, its my love language you know! " There comes a wink at the end.

" Love my foot! That's all is your flirting ass." 

" And you love it " comes his victory smirk.

" Eww! gross!" Jenny--Jennifer makes a disgusting face.

" Ahmm- Ahmm" Clearing of throat, Jennifer's eyes  went wide slight remembering something.

" Oh-yeah! Dee--- Mr. Jaiswal! he is Neeraj, He has an appointment with Mr. CEO please escort him to the waiting room" She said pointing towards Neeraj. 

" Oh! so you are Neeraj?" said Deep looking at Neeraj with an amusement on his face.

" Nice to meet you Mr. ??? " Deep tried to remember the surname.

" Neeraj, Call me Neeraj only "

" Neeraj! Nice to meet you Neeraj, Myself Deep Jaiswal but you've to call me Mr. Jaiswal, you know only a few one can call me Deep " Jennifer rolls her eyes at his statement.

" Nice to meet you too Mr. Jaiswal, Now can you show me the way?" 

" Oh yeah ofcourse! I'll show you , bye Jenney" " It's Jennifer you idiot!" She stomp her feet as Deep's laughter fills the corridor while both the men took the lift.

" That's not good ,you should not flirt with a colleague , that's very unprofessional "

" And I am unprofessional only with her. " said deep as he stand straight after clicking the floor button they are heading towards.

" She probably doesn't like your flirting skills Mr. Jaiswal That way she would never  convince." 

" Never convinced ? " Deep laugh out loud.

" Mr. Neeraj , She has been my girlfriend over years, We are engaged already" Deep showed him his right hand wit a ring taking all glory and shining on his ring finger.

"Oh! Congratulations then "

" Thankyou Mr. Neeraj " said a smiling Deep.

" Well it seems she still doesn't like your flirting skills"