{[ 𝐎𝐧𝐞. 𝐀 𝐁𝐨𝐲 𝐎𝐟 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐡𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐬. ]}

Note

Note.

Yes, Percy is now a Sudanese American. Well it's head canons so lolol. And also
they've been aged up to 14

Also imagine Konstantin blonde but just with the face claim of Chandler Riggs (YOUNG)
Pronunciations;

Konstantin - Kon-sta-tin

{———————————-}
{_______________}
{The Lightning Thief}

Percy stood alone in the throne room, instead of his original plan, he left himself there

Percy stood alone in the throne room, instead of his original plan, he left himself there. He stood, shaking and shivering under the harmful gaze of Hades.

"You're an interesting demigod, Percy. I'll let you go under 2 conditions." Hades stated and Percy's stomach unclenched slightly. His breathing slowed down to normal and he gulped.

"What.. what are they, Uncle?" He managed to force out, his voice came out as a squeaking and cracking mess.

"One. You find my helm and return it. Or at least give it to one of my furies." Hades began as his voice made Percy tremble even more. "And two. You take my son with you."

Percy looked confused, "What?" He asked. "My son, Konstantin Ivanov." Percy gasped.

"The.. guy. The guy from World War Two!" Percy realised with wide eyes. "He is the reason why.. he." Percy could only stutter.

"Yes yes, my son is amazing. Now take him and go before i loose my patience."

Someone walked into the room and walked up to Percy. Percy felt himself tremble even more under his gaze.

The boy was tall, lanky, and skinny. He had black hair that slightly curled but was more frizzy than anything. His eyes was blueish gray, with eyebags from maybe being tired. He was not dressed in attire from the century he was currently in, he was dressed up in a Soviet uniform that was along with black jackboots, something that seemed to be a trend for people back then.