1 [Child]

Chapter 1: Child
[Even the naive was guilty of something]

In a residential building, group of children are playing on the playground happily.

Until there's a commotion, besides the playground where theres bunch of kids comforting a small boy crying loudly while pointing to another small boy who was sitting in the ground looking all gloomy and exude an aura of indifferent.

All the kids started scolding and scolding towards the small boy on the ground.

"He stole my toy car! He stole my toy car! My mother bought it for me! I want my car back!!" The small boy who was crying, pointing to the boy on the ground and started reported loudly making some of the adults walked towards the commotion.

Without any further ado, a teenager snatch a red toy car on the boy who was on the ground, leaving a scratch on the boy palms because he holds the toy to tightly.

But the boy never frown just looking gloomily towards the boy who was crying.

Once the little boy got the toy car back, he sniffed and stop crying and was coaxed by few elders around the boy.

"Don't cry anymore Little Xia, the car is back, Ouwh my little ancestor, look at your face full of tears,"
A slightly older woman said.

"Yes, Little Xia, this kid is vicious! Even when he was little he like to stole people thing! Exactly like his father! What kind of child will he grown up to be! Huh! I don't dare to guess, " An aunt who was hanging up clothes come and started talking loudly as if wanted to tell all the residents people that child is stealing.

"Yes, Little Xia......, "

All the people coaxing the Little Xia, while the small boy started getting up from the ground and walk towards the Little Xia and abruptly snatched the toy car and ran away.

"Ahhhhhh! My toy car!, he stole it back! Uwahhhhh, "
Little Xia started crying loudly and his hands was also scratch back by the toy car because of friction.

"This damn kid! He dare to stole people things again! Doesn't he has any face! Doesn't feel afraid of retribution!! What a damn kid, as damn as the father! " The aunt started talking loudly before pick up a pebble and throw it on the boy who was running.

And it really hit the boy but he don't stop running and quickly enter his house.

Some people even started to banging loudly on the door of the house and even threatening to broke open the door.

The boy squatted on the ground holding the toy car , looking gloomily at the door.

Instantly, an idea broke into his mind.

Why can't they all die?

Once the idea was realise, it was as if a door was opened to another world. And a big hole made of darkness appearing in front of the boy.

And a feet wearing a black business shoe , started to step out of it.

And next a face as if was blessed by the God started to came out of it wearing a black suit and neatly comb hair.

Huo Ying looked at the small boy in front of him who look as if only 7 years old.

His face was indifferent, but his mind was in daze. Looking at this small boy, who thought that the boy can produce such idea in his mind.

He looked at the boy in front of him and stretch his hand towards him.

"Nice to meet you, Gu Ning, I'm Huo Ying the one who will complete your wish, " He said while looking at Gu Ning.

Gu Ning, who was thought to be 7 years old was actually 12 years old but with not enough nutrient or supplement he grown into malnourished kid.

While he looked at the boy the boy also looked at him back. The man who came out of nowhere, was wearing a business suit and his face was so pale that  he thought the man is already dead.

With an aura of coldness exude from his body, it give people a hint of dispell and indifference towards anything.

But..... Since he can kill the people outside what wrong with it?

A mind of child is so simple that even killing were taking so lightly.

Gu Ning stretch out his thin hands and lightly touch the palm that Huo Ying stretch.

"Nice to meet you, ".

With that a contract was complete and the fate of the people on the outside was decide.

To die.....

Small Theater:

Author: My man is charming. Can't you guys imagine when you guys are in the lowest and some black hole bringing a handsome guys with it saying that he can fulfill your wish.

Author:Ahhhhhhh!! Oh well, move on!