Saw you...

Hello, still kelsey. The girl who loves to be loved and to give love. This is another story about me but present. This man is different, this is my everything, i adore him so much. Every movement, every smile, and every being humble. His eyes become special to me, his smile is limitless, his heart is adorable. He is more than of perfect in my eyes, in my thoughts and in my heart. But he is nameless, i don't know his personal information, his actual name, his age. I only see him and adore him with heart in my eyes, and I saw him as my safer place. so, let's start our story?

Let's start in the beginning. I was attending Christian Church but Catholic po ako, more than 10 weeks narin and then. I saw u 6 weeks ago from now (28/04/2024), i saw u without that feeling, and kakaiba ka sa paningin ko kasi ngayon lang kita nakita non. You're playing guitar and serving God and that's so cute a. We stare but no meaning sakin, because I'm still not over kay Ver non, and ayoko rin nmn mag assume sakanya. We're not interact because I'm still not serving don e (lapit naa). So i don't have feelings to you nung nakikita kita every sunday ng tatlong beses. I don't want to fall in love na kasi but i see u have a kind heart.

Until... You made all of u special to me, nung i saw all the worth of this world. let's start kung bakit. This is Sunday so technically i was in Christian Church, magsisimba ko with my ate. And unang kanta palang i got the God's presence na talaga because ung kanta, un ung halos araw araw ko pinapatugtog and hoping ikanta to here in Christian Church. And nangyare nga, iyon nakikinig, nagddasal lang kami. Until on the last song nakakantahin before matapos, there was a little kid, she come on the font of the stage and just dance, with his beautiful smile and laugh. All of us adore that kid so much, and then i smile knowing how great the God was, how worthy this world for us. I was smiling and we stare, i saw u smiling too. I skipped my breath; my heart is pudding so hard. And that's the day, i fell into your eyes and smile. You're perfect...

The little kid come to you, while you're playing guitar. He was tapping the string of your guitar and you just let her tap the string, while you're smiling to her. I was watching you that moment, I'm not only falling into your eyes nor smile. With your kindness nadin, you're sweet and kind sobra. On the way home, i can't believe all that happened. I just want to cry and scream of happiness and loved. I can't stop thinking about you, i can't stop saying thank you for this creation by God, I can't stop forgetting that moment. The first time i fell into you, with perfect time but not perfect religion.