Chapter 35 ~ Trust him

🖤

Words:-1300+

Words:-1300+

_________________

"Raha, please don't say that. I'll die without you. Please trust me," Siddharth pleaded, his eyes filled with tears.

"Let's go," Raha said firmly, cutting off his words.

"Baby, I'll explain everything," Siddharth began, but Raha interrupted him.

"I trust you. Let's leave," Raha said, shocking Siddharth, Shivansh, and Sana.

"How can you trust him, Raha? He's a damn cheater," Shivansh interjected.

"Don't talk to my wife! You've already been to prison once, but this time, I'll make sure you don't come out," Siddharth said seriously, sending a shiver down Shivansh's spine. He knew Siddharth's power all too well.

"Don't listen to to her sid baby" Sana tried to speak but was cut off by Siddharth.

"Don't talk to me, and my name is Siddharth, not Sid. Don't call me that," Siddharth said, picking up a shirt from the floor and putting it on.

As Siddharth held Raha's hand and prepared to leave, Sana couldn't hold back her venomous words. "Damn, you're such a gold digger, Raha. Your husband cheats on you, but you're pretending to trust him because you know he's rich-" Before she could finish her sentence, Siddharth delivered a hard slap to her face.

Feeling humiliated and silenced by the slap, Sana remained speechless. Siddharth then took Raha's hand, and together they left the room, leaving Sana behind in stunned silence.

After leaving the room, Siddharth wordlessly led Raha to the lift, maintaining his silence throughout. He continued guiding her to the parking area where his car was parked. Opening the car door for her, he gestured for her to sit inside before joining her.

Locking the car doors, Siddharth broke the silence. "Raha, why did you come here, and that too with Shivansh? Do you even know his intentions?" he asked, his tone filled with concern for her well-being. However, Raha remained silent, causing Siddharth to think she was angry and believed he had cheated on her.

"Raha, I didn't cheat on you," Siddharth insisted, hoping to clear the misunderstanding. Raha looked at him but didn't respond directly. Instead, she simply said, "I want to eat pasta."

Confused by her sudden change of topic, Siddharth responded with a puzzled "Huh?"

"Tomato paste," Raha clarified, leaving Siddharth bewildered by her behavior.

Understanding that Raha didn't want to discuss the incident with Sana, Siddharth chose to let it go for now, planning to address it later. With a simple acknowledgment, he started the engine and began driving.