(003.) "night out "

CHAPTER THREE !
"night out"

CHAPTER THREE !"night out"

"you scared the hell outta me" the exclaims as chris becomes defensive.
"fans were literally running after me. besides you bumped into me."

"thats besides the point." she says still whispering. " i didnt even know you lived here in boston !"

"well now you know heh" "yeah" the two were staring in each others' eyes without talking. thea's heart was almost bursting.

suddenly chris' phone rings making thea jump.

"yeah nick, we're alright." he says speaking into the phone.

"what do you mean by we?" thea could hear nick say. "i bumped into dorothea." he says and just hearing him say her name made her feel butterflies.

"send the location, we'll be there in 5." Nick says as chris hangs up the phone and the eye contact starts again.

thea looked at her phone to see tens of notifications in her groupchat. but with chris staring so intensely at her, she couldnt write freely.

just minutes after she heard the drifting of wheels and nick and matt had come to pick them up. chris caught thea's hand as they entered the car.

"hi guys" thea said not looking up. "hello thea !" nick says holding out his hand as she shakes it.

"You! i swear nick this is all your fault." Thea says looking at him as he smirks. "hmm i think not. its destiny"

"yeah right..." thea says and shakes matt's hand. "I'm Matt." "i know!"

"so where are we going?" chris asks breaking the silence. "at our secret house in the basement so we can kidnap thea." nick says and thea laughs but chris and matt look at them wierdly.

"they dont get us." nick says dramatically. "lets go out!"

"i have only one request." thea days softly. "can i go home and change first?"

 "can i go home and change first?"