Chapter 2 - Monster

Have you ever heard the saying..you don't know what you got , until its gone..

Its true..

But why do you feel so alone..you hated them , didn't you ?..

Maybe you did , but at least they were like you and you weren't alone..even if you weren't favored by them..they were still like you..different..

But now your alone..but isn't this what you wanted..Then why does it hurt so much to be alone?..

To be the last of your kind..you could have saved them..but you didn't.. you turned your back on them and watch them painfully and slowly fade into nothingness..while you sat there and laugh..

Like the righteous monster you are..

But you weren't afraid to admit it..that you are and will always be a cold hearted monster..

All because you weren't favored like the rest of your siblings..all because you were the runt of the litter..that's why you weren't favored , but of course you wouldn't admit that..not even to yourself..

Now here you are wasting away..regret from what you did and guilty is what you feel..all day , everyday..

You are now known as..The Big Bad Wolf..The Lone Wolf..The Runt..

But it hurt , it hurt so bad..to be known as a monster..

That's all you are and all you'll ever be..a monster..

..or so you thought
-------------------------------------------------------------
Memories of long ago , no one knows , I lost my soul long ago ~Three Days Grace - On My Own
Meep :3