4

Soonhoon side of the story//

Soonyoung rolls on the bed while scrolling on his phone, he is totally bored out while waiting for the vice student president who was with him an hour ago.

"Why's he taking so long" Soonyoung mutters under his breath, not taking his eyes off the screen.

"Sorry, the meeting got abit carried on. " Jihoon, who just entered the infirmary says to the laying boy on the bed.

Soonyoung immediately sits up when he heard the voice and says, "no it's totally ok" he reassures the other.

"Then, should we go back home?" Jihoon asks Soonyoung.

"Yeah sure" Soonyoung picks up his bags and stands up while answering.

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔゝ☆
Mingyu lays his head down on the table of a cafe staring straight towards the glasses boy behind the counter who is taking some orders from the new costumers who just came in.

The rain is still pouring heavily. Even though it's been 5 hours which means Wonwoo's shift is ending soon. Or he's basically taking his last orders now.

Wonwoo takes the last orders from a group of teenage girls and turns to his co-worker, "May, I'll get going first, " he says to his co-worker beside him who is putting some pastries on the plate. (MAY IS A FICTIONAL CHARACTER)

"You should, that guy has been here since your shift started, " the girl gestures at Mingyu who is now starting to fall asleep.

Wonwoo looks at the mentioned boy and scratches the back of his head.

He quickly changes back into his school uniform and walks straight to Mingyu who is fast asleep.

Wonwoo softly knocks on the table but Mingyu doesn't even budge from his sleep.

Wonwoo sighs and softly taps on Mingyu's shoulder hoping it would work this time, "Mingyu, get up." he says to the sleeping boy.

Mingyu doesn't move but a small smirk appear on his face that Wonwoo doesn't notice.

"Mingyu, I swear to God I don't have time for this" Wonwoo whines keeping his voice down to not disturb other costumers in the shop.

"Get the fuck up"

"How are you even sleeping in this uncomfortable position"

"Get the fuck up, Kim Mingyu" Wonwoo continues but no response from Mingyu.

May, who clearly sees Mingyu's smirk getting bigger, giggles from behind the counter.

"Seriously" Wonwoo mutters under his breath, he is slowly losing his patience.

"YAH KIM MINGYU" well he lost his patience which makes Mingyu sits up abruptly from the sudden yell.

"uhm sorry?" Mingyu says while smiling awkwardly at Wonwoo who is staring angrily at him. But Mingyu fails to hold his laughter, letting out a bit.

"It's not funny, Kim Mingyu," Wonwoo stomps towards the cafe door with Mingyu following him while trying to get his attention.

Wonwoo opens the door and immediately got hit by the rain drops falling on him. Mingyu opens the door right after the shorter got out, and got hit by the aggressive rain drops as well.

Wonwoo looks up into the sky and sighs, he turns around to go back inside the cafe but was stopped by the taller male behind him.

Mingyu holds Wonwoo's wrist, stopping him which caused Wonwoo's attention on him. The shorter looks up to Mingyu with confused eyes, head tilting a bit. (WONWOO'S HABIT)