2

"jungkook ah...take care.
Did u forget anything??
Call me when u reach there ..
Tell appa and eomma that I missed them..

Also.."

Jimin was interrupted by jungkook.

"Hyung,I'm not a child.
I didn't forget anything..
Also I will call u when I reach home.
I will tell them about you okay......" Jungkook said .

After that jimin nodded his head

Jungkook quickly hugged jimin. An announcement made them to  break their hug.

Today jungkook is going to his village, Busan.

Right now they are at the bus station.jimin insisted on sending off jungkook which the younger gladly accepted.

" Dear passengers, bus no. 9-5-9-7 , Seoul to Busan is ready to depart.
I request you to board the bus at platform no. 7 ..as the bus  will depart in 2 minutes."

Jungkook thanked jimin after he helped him to get the luggage into the bus.

Jimin exited the bus and jungkook took a seat near the window.
Everything is good as all the passengers occupied some seats .

But the one beside jungkook is still empty. After the ticket verification, jungkook settled all his belongings like wallet, mobile  beside him carefully.

The bus started .....jungkook waved his hands like a kid to jimin.

After an hour or so, again the bus came into halt.
Jungkook looked outside the window. There is nothing but darkness ..

After that the door opened ..

As the lights were turned off jungkook couldn't see his face but the structure.

There a person who is tall like a tree. Well built body.

That  person walked straightly holding his luggage with one hand.

His bulky hands are already making turmoil in jungkook's tummy.

After showing his ticket , he straightly walked towards jungkook.
Jungkook turned his face towards the window as now the darkness is something interesting.

He is just shy when he meet strangers that's why..

The person cleared his throat after reaching the seat and lifted his luggage and placed it on the stand.

While he is still standing and taking his  essentials out of his bag, the bus started .

Due to sudden impact, the person who is arranging his luggage jerked forward.

Because of his height , a long steel rod which is the edge of the  stand  hit his forehead.

The impact is so strong that small droplets of  blood started dripping.

"Ah.." a loud groan came out of his mouth.

Hearing the voice jungkook swiftly turned and saw the blood drops on floor.

Jungkook stood up holding the front seat.he stood up but still not able to see the wound as it is a darker environment..also he is somehow shorter than the other.

To see it clearly, he tip-toed . The person still closed his eyes and held his forehand with his left hand.because of the immense pain .

Jungkook guessed that may be he got hit on forehead.