Chapter 29

Prakash: avni puttar the psychiatrist may ask questions to you with how your relation with Neil has been now and in the past so just tell her whatever you feel without any worry.

Avni: jii I will don't worry.

Bebe: acha ab get some sleep puttar we just wanted to see you both, and now we are at peace she said 

Khanna family said goodnight to both and ended the call 

Avni got up to get neil medicine and handed it to him, he he took it after a second and swallowed it with water.

Avni: Get some sleep we got to go and see the Psychiatrist tomorrow. She said to which neil nodded and closed his eyes while avni sat next to him until he fell into a deep sleep.

Next day Avni woke up and saw Neil still sleeping. She decided to freshen up and make breakfast before waking Neil up. 

As she went down she saw bubbly already making breakfast.

Bubbly: Morning Avni ji. 

Avni: Morning Bubbly. she said smiling warmly at her. 

Bubbly: Breakfast is almost ready. Just give me 20 mins. 

Avni: Thank you Bubbly. Just give me some time, I'll wake Neil up. 

Bubbly nodded as Avni headed back upstairs. 

Avni went towards Neil and saw him asleep. For a second a smile apeeared on her face seeing him sleep peacefully. 

She then decided to wake Neil up. After few minutes Neil opened his eyes and saw Avni smiling at him. He slowly sat straight as he watched Avni walking to the wardrobe and came with a pair of clothes. 

Avni: Neil why don't you freshen up, we can have breakfast and then leave to see the Psychiatrist. She said handing him the clothes. 

Neil sat with the clothes clutched in his hands as he stared at it making Avni frown.

Avni: What happened? She said after few seconds and sat down next to him. 

Neil didn't say anything and sat still. Avni placed a hand on his shoulder and after few seconds he turned to look at her. 

Avni: What happened? She repeated again 

Neil: What...what if she comes here? She.. will probably find a way he said slowly as he looked at Avni and then into space. 

Avni stared at Neil for few seconds. She took Neil's hand in hers and smiled at him as he looked at her. 

Avni: Nobody will allow her here Neil. She doesn't know you're here and won't even find out. Come on get ready now. We need to have breakfast and get ready to leave Neil. I need you to trust me. I promise she won't know where you are. 

Neil stared at Avni for few seconds, he didn't trust Maddy but somehwere Avni's words made him feel safe, he slowly nodded and got up and headed to the washroom unwillingly. 

After having breakfast Avni took Neil but before that she told bubbly to keep lunch ready. 

After 40 minutes 

Avni sat outside waiting to be called in as Neil sat silently beside her. After 5 mins a staff came and took her into a cabin, gesturing Neil to get up. They walked intot the cabin to see a lady sitting at her desk while looking at a file. 

Staff: Dr and Mr & Mrs Khanna are here she said to which Avni looked at her and then at Neil who didn't react. 

Psychiatrist :  Hello Mr and Mrs Khanna please have a seat. I'm Priya please come. She said getting ul as she smiled warmly at them.