Part 2

Donghyuck smirked at this whereas Hana frowned, her eyes becoming glassy. "Guys food-Hana are you okay?!" She nodded her head once and drew her eyes to the floor. "Did he do something?" "He's...his friend" She was almost inaudible but Wooyung managed to hear her due to being next to her. His eyes widened in realisation and he dragged Donghyuck into the kitchen, away from the girl.

"You stay away from her. Don't say anything about it" "Uh huh" Donghyuck nodded, not really paying attention. He was too busy thinking of ways to piss Hana off. Maybe talk about how she's innocent. Maybe talk about how she's boring. Maybe talk about how she's not worth it. The possibilities are endless.

"Lee Donghyuck are you listening?!" "Yeah yeah. Stay away from her I got it" He walks over to the table and grabs a plate, begining to eat. The younger rolls his eyes and walks back into the living room towards the girl.

"Hana can you drive?" She shook her head so he pulled his phone out and messaged someone.

Sister

Daeun can you pick Hana up?

Yeah sure. why?

She can't drive and Hyuck's Jenos friend

Say no more

"Hana my sister's going to drive you. Is that okay?" She nods at him, feeling greatful that he's doing all this for her. After 5 minutes they hear a knock on the door but before anyone can answer it, the door flings open and a girl comes strolling in. "I'm here to pick ma girl up-oh hello oldest brother"

She turns to face Hana and jumps onto the sofa next to her. "I have your clothes your highness" Hana giggles slightly before thanking the girl and going to get dressed, taking the bag with her. "You've made her laugh already" "What can I say? I'm amazing" Donghyuck laughs at the girl, throwing a pillow at her that happened to be on the table.

"Lee Donghyuck you ruined my hair" He scoffs at her and walks over to the sofa, ready to attack. Playfully of course. "Trust me that isn't messed up but I can mess it up if you'd like you brat" Daeun screams and jumps up, running away from the boy chasing her. "Leave me alone you grandpa"

Wooyung sighs at the two, sadly used to it. Upon hearing footsteps approach the siblings, Daeun runs to hide behind Hana even though the girls shorter. "Help me. He's going to kill me" "Oh you're using the elf as a shield. Smart idea" Donghyucks sarcastic remark causes Hana to roll her eyes, trying to supress her anger.

"Oh is the little princess getting mad?" He mocks, babying her. "Fuck off Donghyuck" The other two share a look but don't say anything. "Uh Donghyuck? What did I say earlier? Come on we need to go"

"Yeah you're right. Hana's not worth it anyway" "Lee Donghyuck! Move it!" Wooyung raises his voice at the older and drags him to the car, muttering something towards his brother. "I'm sorry about him. He has no social awareness"

"It's fine I'm used to it" Was her response as she followed the younger (I can't remember if I said how old she was so we're going with this) towards her car.

"So how long has Haechan been a dick to you?" "We never used to speak to each other until I started dating him but since then he's always found ways to pick fights with me" Daeun hummed before turning the wheel around to pull into a parking space.

"Well if he does anything tell Wooyung. He'll tell mum" Daeun laughs at herself before hopping out the car, Hana following. She could feel people's stares but she tried to shrug it off. Tried.

"Innocent"
"Slut"
"Who would refuse Jenos offer?!"
"I feel bad for her"
"Why would you feel bad for her? She checked out other boys whilst she was dating Jeno!"
"Yeah I guess"
"Fucking whore"
"Did you see that she's making moves on Wooyung?"
"Isn't he Haechans brother?"
"Yes!"
"She's with his sister now as well!"
"Maybe she's been trying to get with Haechan the whole time!"
"Yes! That makes so much sense!"
"She hated PDA but did it whenever Haechan wasn't there!"
"She definitely used Jeno"
"Poor Jeno"
"Yeah I don't feel bad for her anymore"
"Fucking slut how does she have the courage to show herself?!"

Da-eun looked over to the older as she could hear everything being said which meant that Hana could also hear it.

"Ignore them they will only believe what they want to believe. Which is all the bullshit their idol said unfortunately" Da-eun tried to joke and lighten up the mood but she knew it wouldn't work. After all, Haechan was the one that got the sunshine genes.

"You know this is one of the very rare moments where I wish I was Donghyuck so I could lighten up the mood" Hana smiled a bit, knowing what she was talking about.

"Who mentioned me?" "Speak of Tue devil and he shall appear" Haechan gave his sister a disappointed look. "I raised you better than that"

"Actually you didn't raise me. Mum did" "same thing" "they're two completely different thi-" Da-eun cut herself off once she heard Hana let out a small laugh. "Quick say something bad about me"

"As much as I'd love to point quite literally everything out, why am I doing this?" "Because it's making Hana laugh. I want her to forget what everyone's saying about her"

Haechan was confused. He hadn't heard anyone talk about it. "What do you mean?" The younger Lee rolled her eyes, not wanting to explain Infront of the girl.

"I'll tell you later. You might hear it before then anyway. Hurry up say something bad about me. Make her laugh" Haechan, however, had different plans.

"Yo Hana" he started off smoothly, not really caring about how loud he was being. It was on purpose after all. "You were so out of Jenos league you know? I mean he never cared about you. You could've done so much better than him"

Hana tilted her head to the side, wondering where this was coming from. This caught the attention of the whole hallway. Strike one.

"People are talking about you because they're jealous of you. I mean I don't get why they'd be jealous of you but whatever works for them I guess. They're so fucking jealous that only a drop dead gorgeous girl can pull Jeno which they'll never be" Strike two.

"And you know what? You deserve so much better than him. So so much better than that cheating bastard" Strike three.

Haechan smirked when he heard some of Jenos fangirls gasp and ran his fingers through his hair, moving his other hand to do the same to Hanas hair before walking away after sending both his sister and Hana a wink.

Let's just say that the hallway shut up until they could no longer see the over confident boy.