𝟎𝟏

𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐘𝐍 𝐑𝐄𝐈𝐋𝐀𝐍 𝐉𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒📍Chicago ILDecember 18 2021

𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐘𝐍 𝐑𝐄𝐈𝐋𝐀𝐍 𝐉𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒
📍Chicago IL
December 18 2021

"TAKE YA TIME BABY!" I heard as I sat in church listening to my dad preacher. My dad has been a pastor for 15 years now, so I have always been in my bible.

I don't mind going to church I love everything about it. Seeing the hats, the singing, the dresses, it's just like my happy place, especially the choir.

I've been singing in the choir since I was six years old, I've always been told that I can sing but my dad said that he would never let his daughter get into the music industry.

"Sevyn!" My sister Genesis yelled my name when I walked out of the church. "Yes" I said knowing that she was going to ask me to do some nonsense.

"Ma said we gotta go to the store together so come on."

"Okay"

________________

"What are you doing this isn't the way to the store?" I said looking out of the windows noticing the run down houses. "We're not going to the store we going to Oblock" she said with an attitude.

"What's that?"

"Stop asking so many damn questions just wait!"she yelled making me mad. "Okay you didn't have to get all mean about it"

Within 15 minutes we pulled up to an apartment complex that had a lot of people standing outside of it. "Hey daddy" Genesis said walking up to this guy with blonde dreads and giving him a tongue kiss

When I saw her do that I felt like I just threw up in my mouth. It was not a pleasant sight to see if I'm being honest.

"Who da fuck is dis?" A man with black and blonde dreads asked pointing at me. "I'm Sevyn!" I said putting my hand out to shake his.

"Ion do no handshakes nie" he said pushing away my hand "oh im sorry" "youn gotta be sorry just don't do it again"

"Yall see what I be talkin' bout her ass so proper" Genesis said making everybody laugh which made me feel uncomfortable.

"Aw you done mad ha mad nie" the man with blonde dreads said. "Durk you are too funny!" Genesis said laughing obnoxiously.

"Ok nie wasn't dat funny" the man with black and blonde dreads said "shut the fuck up Von" she said making him flick her off.

"What's yo name ma" a man with all black dreads asked me. "Booka u bout dumb as hell she jus dis her name was Sevyn" Von said laughing

"Shut yo skinny buff top ass up nigga" Booka said making Von mug him. "Um Genesis I think I'm ready to go home now" I said getting uncomfortable again.

"Girl ion give a fuck you betta walk yo ass home den cuz im not leaving" she said "I can give ya a ride" Von said "o-ok"

_________________

𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐕𝐎𝐍 𝐃𝐀𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐍 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐓December 18 2021📍Chicago IL

December 18 2021
📍Chicago IL

Me and Sevyn inna car rie now. I can't een lie she bad as hell. She short, pretty, and her ass fat. Ima get her to be mine.

"Ay, why yu be lettin' ya sister talk to u like dat?" I asked. "I don't know I just don't like arguing or violence" she said.

"So what do you like to do for fun" Sevyn asked "I be rappin' nn shit" "oh well I like going to church, do you?" She asked

"Ian been to church since I was like 16" She look at me like I had two heads or sum.

"Oh well my dads an pastor so I've all ways been in church every Sunday" She said

" Which one ya house ma" I said "that one right there, thank you for the ride" she said

"Ay lemme see ya phone" I said as she gave me her phone

"Call me if ya need anything"

__________________

𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐘𝐍 𝐑𝐄𝐈𝐋𝐀𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐎𝐋𝐄📍Chicago IL December 18 2021

𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐘𝐍 𝐑𝐄𝐈𝐋𝐀𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐎𝐋𝐄
📍Chicago IL
December 18 2021

"Thank the lord Sevyn where have you been and where's your sister?!" My mother asked concerned

"I don't know mama i lost her" I lied I hate lying so much cause it always leads to more lies. "Oh my gosh!" She said calling Genesis

After five minutes she got off the phone with Genesis and said she was on her way. "Don't leave you sister again!" She yelled at me.

I never understood why when Genesis did something wrong I got in trouble when I did nothing wrong.

𝐔𝐧𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧

Hey beautiful😁
Who is this?
Von.
Oh hi is there
Anything that u                                                                    need?
You😉

            𝐔𝐧𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞

"Hello" I said as I answered the phone "wassup ma" he said

"Do you need something?" I asked "nah I just needed to see ya pretty ass" he said making me blush.

"Well I'm going to call you back im tired"

"Go ta sleep onna phone wit me"
________________

807 wordsss ik it's short but ion care

SYD OUT🫡