passionfruit/nischa date and sleepover ;)

BY THE WAY I HAVENT WRITTEN THIS MUCH RELATIONSHIP LIKE SHIT SORRY iF ITS BAD 😭
key :

[user : blah blah blah] is a message

"blah blah" is speech

and {name's pov} is obviously from the persons view or it's a timeskip.

ENJOYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

(oh btw in this au, they all got revived and both Jane Doe and Mischa have terrible spelling/grammar)

[bestukranian : Моє кохання?~ (my love?~)]

[fuckedupboy : what?- im trying to sleep mon amour..]

[bestukranian : wait why are you trying to sleep wen its for in the afternoon?]

[fuckedupboy : didn't really get good sleep last night but I'm fine now, trust me-..]

[pacificocean : who didnt get sleep? ]

[ both fuckedupboy and best bestukranian : nobody, just go away ocean!]

[pacificocean: ugh-fine.] 

[pacificocean went offline.]

[bestukranian : wanna go hvee a picnik at the parc after school?]

[fuckedupboy : yes my terrible grammar boyfreind :) ]

[bestukranian : i do n0t has bad gramdar!]

[fuckedupboy : fine. meet me at the park in ten minutes.]

{ 3rd person, 10 mins later.}

"Oh sweet jesus christ on a bike where is he? I told him to meet me at the park in ten minutes. Maybe he's just a little late-" he whispered befor reciving a notification.  *PiNg*. 

"Notification from Misch?"

[bestukranian : SORY MY MAMA HOLD ME BACK IM RUNIN TO THE PARC NOW!!]

[fuckedupboy : It's fine! ]

"That's alright, he's only a little late." He chuckled quietly to himself.

In the distance, about twenty or so meters away, Noel could see Mischa running to the park. He started running towards him. Eventually, they ended up accidentally bumping into eachover while attempting to hug eachover at high speeds. They fell onto the floor, laughing their asses off.

"This is why I love you, Моє кохання~" Mischa smirked, getting up onto his feet and helping Noel up.
"Love you too-" Noel smiled. The two of them gently hugged and Mischa gave Noel a soft peck on the cheek before letting out a small giggle with his Ukrainian accent due to Noel's cheeks going a little pink.
"What? Is somebody a bit flustered? Like I said ages ago, it's normal for boys to kiss in my country!~" he chuckled.
"You said it was to show affection via kiss-" Noel whispered before Misch cut him off.
"What I did was affection, дитинко (babe)~" he smirked, stroking Noel's cheeks gently. Noel blushed a little more. "Okay maybe it was.." he whispered.

{A few moments later, still 3rd person)

"What about that picnic we planned?" Noel asked Mischa curiously. They were so carried away by flirting and hugging they had forgotten about it.
"How about, we do something else, maybe we could watch a film, maybe get a takeaway or something like that, and have a sleepover at my house? My adoptive parents are fine with it! " Mischa suggested in his strong Ukrainian accent. Noel  nodded happily in agreement.
"Sure, sounds fun!" He smiled. The two of them headed back to Mischa's house but stopped along at a Taco bell and got food from there (Idea kind of from me but mainly from my friend a_RULERZREACHF4N_  ) before heading to a 7/11 and grabbing a few snacks and a slushie each.

{Timeskip to about six PM}

The two of them finally got back to Mischa's adoptive parents house.
"mam and papa I'm back with Noel, we will be in my room!" He called from the hallway, heading upstairs to his bedroom, carrying Noel, bridal style, to attempt to tease him, and it was working.
"You don't have to carry me Mon amour~, especially not like a princess or bride~" Noel smiled. Misch chuckled as he walked through the upstairs hallway to his bedroom.
"Is it a problem with you if I want to carry you like this?" He asked, opening the door to his room and gently placing Noel down on his bed.
"Well no-" he began before getting cut off by his boyfriend.
"Right then, I will be carrying you around whenever I want to then." He smirked as he handed Noel his slushie and snacks that they had brought earlier on the way to Mischas house from 7/11. Mischa held his own as he sat down on the bed and turned on the TV.
"Well then, мій маленький принц (my little prince), what movie should we watch?" He questioned. Noel began to blush a little at the nickname. Mischa chuckled, "No reply from him? Well, maybe we'll have to watch Heathers (the movie, they might watch the musical in another story thing) then.." he whispered. Noel looked at Mischa, clearly excited.
"Heathers?!" He beamed, Mischa replied with a nod and Noel was clearly already enjoying this. Mischa moved the snacks off his and Noel's lap carefully before sitting against the wall that was next to his bed, and gently placing Noel on top of his lap, causing noel to get even more flustered.

{Timeskip to after they watched heathers, it's now around 8 PM.}

Noel had fallen asleep in Mischas lap about halfway through the movie so now the TV was turned off and his boyfriend was gently playing with his hair. The lights were off ,he had said goodnight to his parents a few minutes ago since they checked on him, and now he was considering falling asleep too. Mischa gently pulled the blankets over him and Noel before quietly falling asleep with his boyfriend (who's most likely a clear af bottom.).

The couple slept really well together, all they did was cuddle as they slept, Noel on the inside and Mischa on the outside. They were like a hermit crab while they hugged, Noel was like the crab itself when Mischa was like the hermit's shell, protecting the crab from all harm. Their love fit together like the last two pieces of a jigsaw puzzle that were next to eachover, they were like two halves of a circle, anything that was two halves but is now together, basically resembled the couple. What made their relationship better was the fact they were inseparable, yes they would argue from time to time and give each other the silent treatment, but that 'silent treatment ' only lasted a few minutes before they would apologise and start talking to eachover again, like they had never argued. They were perfect.

FINALLY FIRST RANDOM STORY IS DONE OH MY GOSH 🥲
words : 1054