1.Road To Corinth

"Listen to me carefully, okay. We don't have a lot of time. It started 3 years ago. The world Internet Federation reported the appearance of an aggressive new computer virus The Vengix Virus

A year later it was estimated that Vengix had already infected 37% of world's computer systems. By then it was too late, Vengix tookcontrol of the world's communication power and defense systems they built armies of advanced robotic soldiers that lead waste to everything in their past there was no stopping him and Vengix declared victory "

Vengix appears as a glowing red disc "I am Vengix. Your world is now my world, your time is now over! "

But it's not over not yet. If you can hear my voice, please go now to the domed city of Corinth. It's the only place where we can be safe. But you have to make itbinside the city walls before the defense shield is activated. Please hurry.

                   ▀▄▀▄ 1 Year Later ▄▀▄▀

Somewhere outside the dome in the desert wasteland a line muscle car comes speeding through the sand. It comes to a stop and out steps a young man dressed in black. He fills up the bottle of water and  as he drinks the water.

He gets back into his car and drove off. Later on they get out again, takes the radiation test and reading as it's all clear. He remove his gas mask, takes a drink and then the guy bends down to water a yellow flower blooming in the lonely wasteland desert.

Their was a complete silence until then a group of grinders attached them, the man jumps off his car and onto the grinders, and fight them thay leaves the grinders half and dead.

He got back into his car and sped off

Later at another stop, the young man checks his map and compass and pops a lollipop in his mouth. He removes a necklace from his neck , it's a compass and plays a music from it
Suddenly another young mans comes up pressing something on his back
"Hold it right there " He stop abruptly
They were about to turn behind but he quickly pushes the thing more
"Eyes in front  "
"Hands up" None of them move "Hands up "

The guy looks at the other guy and rolls his  eyes putting his hands up. He  removes the lollipop from his mouth and throws it in the ground "Okay now my friend we can do this the easy way or the hard way. I'm going to count -"

"No" he interrupted at the same time

" I am not your friend "

He looked at him confused "wait how can you say me no, and come on we are friends now and I haven't even told you my demands yet " He sighed Now you've made me loose my train of thoughts"

The guy smirked " If you want you can start over no ones stopping you "

He shook his head "No no well let's just keep going, I need to take your car " The guy looked at the other guy ,he raised an eye brow "Let's say I need to borrow. I need to borrow your car that sounds better "

"And those are you demands?huh" The guy asked. He nodded "yeah non negotiable "

"Okay that's nice. Can we say something now " The guy said

And he replied "sure"

"No" he said simultaneously

The guy nodded and shrugged "okay it's fine. You know see I wasn't going to bring this up because uh it's kinda rude but I m the one holding a blaster over here . Plus I am desperate and -"

The guy replied in annoyance "okay fine, blast me "

He nodded "I'm going to do it " he nodded "okay"
"I will do it" He sighed "do it already"