19🍂

[🍂HAPPY ENDING🍂]______________________________________

[🍂HAPPY ENDING🍂]
______________________________________

Author pov
All three of you left for Jeon's Mansion in the car. Arim was very scared but Jungkook and you little by little also kept encouraging her to tell the truth.

After some time, all three of you reached there and from there you and Jungkook also started feeling a little fear in your heart thinking what would happen next.

You and Jungkook went inside the house first, leaving Arim outside. As soon as you get there, you find everyone preparing for the wedding and Taehyung and his dad sitting in the living room.

You both walked over to them and Taehyung stood up looking at you guys and said, "You two are here"

"Mr Kim can you come there I need to introduce you to someone." You said.

"Yes why not let's go." You and him came near the main door.

"Where is the person I have to meet??" Taehyung asked.

"Arim, come inside." And saying this, she came inside and when Taehyung saw her, he staggered in his place and then froze, tears found their way out of his eyes.

"A-Ari??" It came out of his mouth.

"Mr Kim, this is Arim my elder sister." You said.

Arim came straight to Taehyung from her place and hugged him tightly and said, "S-sorry Taehyung" while sobbing.

"Ari, where did you go, I, how much did I search for you, what did I do that you left me, how much I loved you, what did you do with me, Ari why???" Taehyung suddenly started asking your sister all these questions.

"Taehyung, I didn't hurt you on purpose. I was threatened to kill you. I couldn't put your life in danger, that's why I had to leave you." Arim said.

"But you told me I would have helped you."

"No, he had attacked you many times and you are my life, Taehyung, I could not put your life in danger. I love you Taehyung from the beginning"

"Hyung, she is telling the truth, a boy had really harassed her and he even went to jail a year ago in another harassment case." Jungkook said.

"I don't understand what's going on and Taehyung loves Yn, right??" Taehyung's dad asked who was watching all this.

"No, Mr Kim always saw Arim in me, Arim was visible in my actions, my looks reminded him of Arim, that is why Mr Kim had developed an attachment with me, considering me to be like Arim. He doesn't love me, he has always loved Arim." You said.

Taehyung broke the hug and both of their eyes were wet with tears of happiness and seeing this, you and Jungkook were smiling at each other.

"Now if you do something like this then I will definitely have no purpose left to live." Taehyung said.

🎉 You've finished reading ❝𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫❞🔞♡♡√𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙙 🎉