Blind boy

At a street corner next to a ally a boy with cat ears and bandages over his eyes with a small as people walked by as he asked for money when he hears something entering his small bowl he smiled and thank the person who did it.

The guy laughed as he walked away because what he actually throw into the boy bowl was a tab form his soda and the boy hear less and less footsteps and he knew it was nearing the point where he can sleep he stood up and grabbed his walking stick and stuck his hand out and he accidentally bumped into someone as he fell down on his butt.

?????: am sorry I didn't mean to.

The guy looked at his buddies and they ready to beat him up but while the boy was standing up he asked if they were still here and he was met with silence he knew they probably gonna beat him up so he thanks whoever helped him.

The men were on the ground with blood coming form their mouths and smashed teeth and he walked to his cardboard box where he sat and the person who helped him was still there but they didn't make a sound.

It was a girl as her hand was made of rocks she watch as he goes to sleep she felt bad for him and she went over to him and woke him up after twenty minutes.

????: h-hello there.

?????: hi there / he smiled at her and he asked what she wanted.

????: hi am Toru and I wanted to know if you wanted a place to stay?

?????: well Ms Toru I don't have any money b-but I can help you with anything.

Her heart grew even heavier then before she had been watching him for a couple months now and didn't know if she should interfere but this was the last straw.

Toru: no a free room for yourself and hot food just I ask you to be nice and kind.

?????: I-i c-can do that/ tears was making his bandages wet and she attempted to remove them but he quickly grab her arms gently/ p-pls don't touch them.

Toru: of course what is your ........ name?

Izuku: am Izuku it nice to meet such kind and loving soul.

Toru: no problem let go yeah?

She helped him up and held his hand and slowly walked a few blocks Izuku was nervous as she was so nice he felt like it could be a trick why was he thinking this now he ignored the feeling and he was just walking and his nerves were all over the place feeling everything around him as he hears a beep sound and he felt cool air and Toru hand grip a little bit more and that enters something.

Izuku: where are we?

Toru: my home well my family owns the whole building and we leave at the very top.

After a few minutes they reach the top and exit as a the small of burning plastic and heavy steps he hide behind Toru as he smell lavender it was Toru nor was it the flames and large man.

Izuku: h-hello?

Toru: who are you talking to?

???: hi toru/ a woman with blonde hair reveals herself/ I gonna say he is probably the second person to know am here?

Izuku: h-hello am Izuku/ hinds behind Toru still as the woman was a little confused.

Sue: am sue storm wife to reed Richard aka the invisible woman./ what she look like.