Permission

requested by: MordekaiserMain006

Y/n's pov:

Dawson Mercer was my boyfriend and he got two goals against the Pittsburg Penguins and I decided to celebrate by baking him a cake, once I finished baking the cake I watched the highlights of the game and I was so proud of him and the team. I heard the door open and Dawson came in with a smile on his face.

"Hey babe! Great Job tonight!" I walked towards him and wrapped my arms around his neck as I gave him a kiss. 

"Hey baby." He replied

"I Made you a cake for you, to celebrate the win." I said excitedly, dragging him to the kitchen. He chuckled lightly as he allowed me to drag him towards the kitchen. 

"Thanks baby i really appreciate it but I think I'm gonna have an appetizer first." He replied, rubbing his hands together and licking his lips.

"Oh you want me to go grab a cookie or something?" I asked tilting my head to the side.

"No, my appetizer is you, is that alright with you?" He asked me and I nodded my head slowly, not expecting this. 

He lifted me up onto the counter and pulled my pants and panties down, took my shirt off, unclipped my bra and threw it to the side as he cupped my breasts. 

"May I?" He asked me and I nodded my head.

"Words baby," He replied.

"Yes you can," I replied and as soon as I said that he went down on my boobs and he sucked one of them and played with the other while I pulled his hair and moaned. 

"D-Dawson f-f-feels s-so g-good," you moaned out to him and he groaned on your boob and then he switched. After he switched you pulled his hair even harder.

"If you keep doing that babygirl you're gonna make me come." He groaned and then and went down on his knees.

"May I?" He asked.

"Yea." I respond and then he went down on me and start sucking biting down on my clit as I moaned out loudly and tilted my head back. I started to pull his hair again and he bit down harder and I tried to let out a scream but he pulled away a covered a hand over my mouth.

"Don't yell or moan too loudly those beautiful sounds coming out of your pretty little mouth are for me and meant for me only." He responded with a smirk on his face and then goes back down on me. He starts sucking and biting on my clit again as I let out moans and pull his hair.

"G-ahh! T-Too m-much, D-Dawson!" You moan out as you come in his face. He starts to lap up your come quickly.

"Mmm, You taste so good baby girl I need more," He replies as I shake my head.

"No? I think you can take one more for being the best girlfriend in the world," He replied, smirking and going down on me again. 

My hands fly back to his hair again as I let out a moan. He continues to bite and suck at my clit as hard as he can. Then he sticks his tongue inside me and I let out a moan and pull even harder at his hair.

"F-Fuck. F-Feels s-so g-g-good d-dawson." I moan as I come in his face.

"C'mon baby lets get you cleaned up." He said sweetly, scooping me up in his arms.

"But what about the cake?" I asked looking at him, confused.

"Fuck the cake, we'll eat it tomorrow after practice." He said carrying me to the bathroom. He started wiping my body off and set me down in the bathtub. 

"Baby do you want me to wash you off?" He asked me and I nodded tiredly.

He started scrubbing soap in my scalp and it felt so soothing and then he started to wash my body and then turned the shower on and stood me up and washed the soap off my body and out of my hair.

"C'mon baby get up lemme help you get into bed," He said sweetly and I whined making grabby hands at him and then he chuckled as he scooped me up. He stood me up and I grabbed onto his arm shakily. He got me into pajamas and laid me down in bed and pulled the covers over me and I cuddled up into his chest.

"I love you so much," I said tiredly before I fell asleep.

"I love you so much more baby," He responded, kissing me on the forehead, his eyes showing nothing but love.