11 : SITE VISIT

Avyaan's POV

I was getting ready for the meeting with Singhania's . Today we are going to discuss about venue where our resort will be constructed.

I just don't know why i am feeling nervous as it is not my first time attending any meeting but I don't why i am not having a good feeling about it.

Sliding my feelings aside i headed towards my office as i have a meeting so i have to do my share of work before it starts.

We were sitting in conference room waiting for singhania's and door opened and yuvaan and rudran came inside everyone stood up seeing them but i was shocked to see aradhya here and as i saw her i stood up from my place.

She was looking hell nervous I don't why because i know she has been in the business since quite long it's not her first time.

We all took our places and meeting began but my focus on someone else rather than the meeting.

Someone whom i adore the most , someone whom i love the most and seeing her infront of me seating there it was like if i I'll even blink she will disappear.

And by her body movements i could tell that she knew i am adoring her but there was someone else in the room who was boring holes in my head.

It was yuvaan!

Possession brother!

But I can't do anything brother in law your sister so beautiful that I can't take my eyes off.

As meeting ended we all decided to visit the site after lunch but i was more excited to spend my time with radhi rather than some stupid site.

Now we are sitting in a restaurant waiting for our lunch to arrive my secretary is seating on my right and yuvaan on my left beside him aradhya and rest all are sitting infront of me as it is a round table.

Actually i was going to sit beside aradhya but somehow yuvaan beat me to it sat beside her and as i was going to other side to sit beside her , rudran her other brother came and sat beside her.

I see.

Possession brothers!

Nice now i have many hurdles.

I was continuously shifting on my seat in an attempt to see aradhya who was busy on her phone texting someone. But this brother of her not letting me see her and infact glaring at me .

After sometime our lunch arrived and my secretary whispered in my ear.

"Sir please control yourself her brother will kill you and dig your grave on the site we are visiting so please focus on business."

I glared at him and started eating my lunch.

After having lunch we went for the site visit.

We have already visited 2 sites this one is the last and i don't like it because it has no facilities near but we are examining it and I'm also waiting for the opportunity when aradhya will be alone and i will be able to talk to her.

I was talking with my secretary and other members of my company about the site when i saw aradhya going towards our cars alone.

When i turned to see if her brothers are here or not i saw they were busy discussing about something so i grabbed the opportunity and went towards aradhya.

She was talking on phone with someone and was finding something in her purse when went and stood behind her .

Aradhaya's POV

Soon meeting was started as we took our seats during whole meeting i could feel avyaan's eyes on me and I don't know that was not making me uncomfortable but somehow i don't wanted to be caught by my brothers.

After lunch we all went for site visit and suddenly my secretary called me asking for legal papers which were handed over to me by our MD so i went towards my car and started searching for the papers and suddenly i felt a presence behind me.

It was an isolated place so i got scared for a moment and took out the pepper spray from my bag and sprayed it on the person behind me and it was avyaan but it was way late i already sprayed it in his eyes and he was screaming so much.

"Aaa....what the hell.....my eyes..."
Avyaan shouted rubbing his eyes.

"Sorry sorry avyaan i thought some stranger is behind me sorry"

"What sorry...aah my eyes"

"Okay just stop rubbing your eyes and let me see" i said trying to remove his hands from his eyes which he let me without any trantrums.

I started blowing in his eyes but it was not helping so I gave him water to wash his eyes and soon the he got normal.

"Give me something to wipe my face." He said

"Yes one second "

I was searching for napkin in my bag when he came and took something from the seat.

"Why are you wasting time when there was a scarf on the seat."

"What the f-"

I snatched the scarf from his hands while he was wiping and started examining my scarf.

"Avyaan it was very expensive scarf how could you use it to wipe your face."

"Doesn't matter let it be expensive or cheap it's use is anyways same."

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath and said to him.

"Just shut up" i said to him again looked at my scarf.

"My scarf" i said making crying face.

"Baby sorry why are you crying I'll buy you 100 scarfs like this don't cry okay." He said cupping my face.

For a moment i got lost and nodded and suddenly realised our position and wait a minute he called me baby.

I jerked his hands away.

"Don't call me that avyaan and don't try to come close to me."

"Achaa sorry but I'll buy you scarf okay."

"No thanks...now let me go give me side." I said to him tried to go but he blocked my way.

"What do you want Mr. Raghunanda?"

"You"

"Excuse me?" I replied shockingly.

"Aradhya please listen to me just this once."

"Its Ms. Singhania for you Mr. Raghunanda and if you want to talk about business please email me or talk directly to my brother." I said folding my hands on my chest and looking at other direction.

"It's about us Radhi" he said cupping my face and looking directly in my eyes.

Radhi. It's been ages since i heard this Name from him i don't know why listing this my eyes got heavy but i controlled my tears and jerked away from him.

"Don't call me that Mr. Raghunanda we don't have any relationship except business so please no personal matter." I said and tried to go away from him.

But he caught my wrist and pulled me towards him and hugged me tightly.

"I love you radhi" he whispered in my ears and i closed my eyes.

I still remember when he first time said me those words , I closed my eyes went back to the days when we used to be happy and didn't had any problems.

...

From next chapter there past will be shown and you will get know about there happy days during college days and their romance it will go on for few chapters and then we will come back to present.

1200+ words