Background

Elise castellan is Eleven years old. She's the best at daggers. She even though she a daughter of Hermes she is sunshine girl. She always have her up it's barely down.

She ran away when she was five with her older brother Luke. They met a girl named Thaila with black hair with blue eyes. Thalia and her got along almost instantly. A week later they went in an alley and meet a kid around her age named Annabeth. Annabeth had curly blonde hair with grey eyes. Her and annabeth got along Easy. They met a satyr named Grover told them about camp half-blood. Thalia sacrificed herself for her friends.

It's been seven years since that. Annabeth and her are like sisters. Luke bacame protective over her. There was a quest for Luke a single one. Once he came back her had a scar on his face and something about him was off.

Elise hair was black and a mixture a curly and straight hair and She had brown eyes. She has an obsession with stickers since that's the only thing she have at camp from the real world.

They talks a lot because of her anxiety. She has a ton of bracket because of sliena. She is the sunshine at camp half-blood. She's close to Grover she considers him her friend. Other than luke she closest to the stroll brothers. Everyone calls her Ellie

____________________________________
Words: 239