18 and wish you were sober Ashley x Reader

18 and Wish you were sober - Ashley/Ash x Reader. Part 1

A 21 year old Y/n was sitting at the dinner table with a (Achohol name) bottle in her hand when Ash walked in.

🎵I got a heart, and I got a soul🎵

Ash saw you passed out and sighed. "Y/n? Can you hear me?" Ash asked as she shook you awake, You groaned, and your eyes opened slightly. "A-Ash..?" you asked quietly as you sat up, blinking a few times to get used to the bright lights that blinded you. "Yeah, sweetie, it's me." She said as she ruffled your already crazy looking hair.

🎵believe me, I will use them both🎵

You hummed, your eyes slowly closing again. "Hey, no, keep your eyes open for a bit, please," she held your face in her gloved hands. You struggled to keep them open but tried anyway as she took the bottle from your hands and threw it away. "Did you know Things that people say when they're drunk is what they think when they're sober." You threw out a random fact. "N-no, I didn't." Ash chuckled sadly at you. She put her arms around your body, one arm holding under your legs and the other holding you back.

🎵we made a start🎵

You squeaked in surprise, and you threw your arms around her neck. "Don't worry, I'm not gonna drop you. You're way too pretty for that." Ash smiles as your face turns more red, not just the Achohol but also now from you blushing at her complement. Ash carries you to your bedroom and sets you on your bed gently. Ash covers your body with your blankets before turning on her heels to leave.

🎵Be it a false one, I know🎵

You grab onto her wrist. "Please, don't leave..." she turns around and sits on the edge of your bed. "I'll stay until you fall asleep, but after that, I'm leaving." She sighs. You nod and lay your head back on your plush pillow. With the last amount of Soberness you have, you start to think. You sneak a few glaces at Ash, who was leaning on the footboard of your bed just staring at the wall in front of her.

🎵Baby, I don't want to feel alone🎵

You finally sit up and lean towards Ash 'So kiss me where I lay down, my hands pressed to your cheeks,' you thought before speaking aloud. "Ash, can I tell you something?" You asked in anticipation

🎵A long way from the playground🎵

She hums, saying yes, now facing you. "I have loved you since we were 14. Long before we both thought the same thing, to be loved or to be in love." She looks surprised at you, then her face drops. She lays you down again. That's when sleep finally took over your body.

🎵all I can do is say these arms are made for holding you🎵

Ash sits down next to your sleeping form and puts her hand on your cheek.