DANset

It was a normal, hot day in Los Volmos. The place where people discovered Bakugan- big biomechanic creatures that turn into little spheres.

The popular blogger group, Awesome Brawlers, were filming a video. After their work was done, Lia, Wynton, Ajit and Lightning left the Studio D.

"Goodbye, guys! See ya tomorrow!" Dan waved his hand.

"Bye, Dan!" The group shouted.

Only Dan and Shun left.

"Hey, Shun!" Dan called out for his friend.

"Danma-kun!" Shun called soon after.

Shun rarely called somebody in Japanese- his native language, but Dan was an exception.

"Buddy! I kinda wanted to give this to you." Dan reached his hands forwards Shun, giving him a Tumpee plushie.

"D-Dan... Arigato."

"Ari... what?" Dan didn't know Japanese well. More accurately, he didn't know it at all.

""Arigato". Like "Thanks" in Japanese."

"The only thing I know that "gato" means "cat" in Spanish. Wynton told me that"

"Oh. That's pretty cute"

"Do you want to go to the beach, Shun?"

"That would be... a great idea"

They were going to the beach holding hands. Then they bought ice cream and watched the sunset.

"That's beautiful, right, Shun?"

"Yes, it is. Sun is beautiful just like you, Dan."

Dan was embarrassed, but he wanted to tell something to Shun too.

"Well, I won't go to the beach today without you. Same as we couldn't see Sun if we didn't stand on Earth. You are the Earth, Shun."

Shun was even more embarrassed. He was surprised at the same time, too. Dan wasn't the smartest guy, he never told wise and beautiful phrases like that before.

Shun didn't answer. He just looked at Dan. And Dan looked at him.

They stood, holding hands and watching the sunset.