just tutoring? (m)

It was a cold winter morning at the Orion High School. Choi Yeonjun was no more than an ordinary student at the place. He had a pretty basic life, an older sister and two loving parents. Aside from that, he was known for having a pretty face. He was tall but not quite tall, and had a bit of a skinny and scrawny frame. He really only had some friends, but was quite popular for his visuals in his school.

His only hobbies were drawing and sketching, he never really felt the need to listen to music so much so he doesn't really know many singers.

A car honked that caused a wave of sound flowing across the road. The slick black sports car belonged to none other than the infamous jock, Choi Soobin. Six feet, Six pack, but had 11 inch-. Uhhh that's a different thing.. Anyways, of course he is popular at school,, especially with the ladies. But a good build doesn't mean a good mind.

He was a really shitty person with a shit-ton of money. Yeah he was pretty spoiled, and on top of that he was the biggest womanizer you could ever know. Parties, alcohol and sex were the only things going on in that stupidly sexy brain. Aside from being hot and rich he really had no personality. I mean sure he had the charms and the charisma and a lot of people liked his funny personality he was really just a very blank person.

Not only that, but also up there despite having a sexy brain it didn't really work much. The only time that the brain cells realised they had a purpose was either when he was out partying and drinking or fucking the shit out of some random stranger in the room of some crappy hotel because it was the nearest place to the raves and bar he was at. Him and Yeonjun were polar opposites but somehow fate had the intention of intertwining the two souls together.

The low sky shined a dim blue hue while the rain was falling delicately through the fog. Yeonjun just reached his high school and greeted his friends. Slamming the door came Soobin, sweat dripping across his forehead as he lazily entered the classroom. "Sit down students" uttered the homeroom teacher. All the students slouched back and sat on their seats.

Nothing much happened the entire day, the only thing Yeonjun was looking forward to was the lunch break. He was going to get the banana milk when someone grabbed the last one. It was none other than the great Soobin. The dark red- haired smirked deviously at the brunette and went on with his way. Him and Yeonjun were never really friends, in fact if they could put a name on their relationship it would probably be 'rivals'.

Yeonjun avoided Soobin from day one due to his nature while Soobin thought that Yeonjun hates him for no reason and from then on wanted nothing more than teasing his ego. He didn't know why or what he did to Yeonjun to make him hate him but whatever it was couldn't bother him more than it already bothered Yeonjun.

As the days were passing, Soobin's marks were dropping and our teachers hairline was receding. "You really need to do something about your grades" the teacher remarked, skipping through the pages of his assignments and exams. "Listen, I know you may not like what I'm gonna say but I think you may need to hire a tutor, I mean I know som-", "No, how many times do I have to tell you, i don't need some shitty ass tutor to boss me around". "Fine then", he responded with an annoyance dripping from his tone.

As soon as Soobin reached home, he received a call from his dad. "Mr. Yang tells me that your grades have been significantly dropping", said a monotonous voice. "You are going to be tutored and it's final. I don't wanna hear anything else from your side. You know how embarrassing it is to have a son like you!?. We are trying to help you, yet you keep on pushing my buttons. Your new tutor will be arriving by 6:30 PM. Treat him with respect. And-",

"Can I at least know who he is?, I mean since I'm already being forced to invite someone over who will do nothing but bore me out of my mind, I think I deserve to know who he is.", Soobin said, cutting his father off mid-sentence.