Author's Update

⚠️IMPORTANT INFORMATION⚠️ ⚠️PLEASE READ⚠️

Dear Readers,

First I'd like to say that I am so sorry!!! 😢

I truly didn't mean to forget about this book! But I did and I'm sorry!!

Second I'd like to say is this will be a little long but please read through because it will have important information about this book.

That's all for that.

I would like to bring up the topic of my other books. Since this is not the only book I'll be working on, it might be a moment before I'll have it finished in general. Why?

Because I'm going to rewrite the whole thing!! That's right!! The WHOLE thing!!

So you'll get a better reading experience that my younger self didn't think of when first starting this book, better interactions from character to character, a better understanding of where the story line is going, and I'll be more tentative about the story line for my oc.

I know many of you like it so far, so I'm not going to change the style. I'm not going to change anything about the original idea I had about it. I am just going to make it better and more fun!

Exciting!!

Thrilling!!

Heart pounding action!!

Well... you get the point.

Anyways with that being said, I've done a lot of thinking and I don't believe I came out with Harry Potter ones so I am creating a couple.

👇Titles listed below 👇

1.)  Turn Back Time
2.) Let Shadow's Die
3.) The Serpents Pass ( a Harry Potter × Marvel crossover)

Also, there will be no photos in the new edited versions because I find they get in the way of the important details, and I don't wanna write down the very little details of where my characters stay for the same reason. So I hope you memorized the photos because they'll be gone.

Of course I can post them in a separate part when you want me to do that.

But until then, they're going.

I am so sorry once again!!!

Regretfully yours,

The  Author