ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ꜰɪᴠᴇ! ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀɴᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄɪᴛʏ ʟɪɢʜᴛꜱ

⋆⭒˚。⋆✧˖

warnings: dark content ahead.

(him later on in the story, his cute ahh😍)

a/n: smooches c:

⋆⭒˚。⋆✧˖

You woke up to the sunlight painting your guest room in vivid yellows and oranges. You opened your fleecy curtains, revealing the tranquil view that was worth every waking moment to come — the heaven-touching mountains that loomed menacingly in the distance was drenched in snow, you could see the pecks of the golden sunlight impaling the snow in a bristling line. The sky was a cerulean blue, there was little to no clouds sporadically spread across the pretty blue, allowing the vivid sun to shine as bright as it wanted to without having to be shadowed by something else.

Your head slightly ached and your mouth felt as if you had been gnawing on dry cotton all night long. The night you had last night was incredibly memorable and your heart swelled gracefully, from simply thinking about the tenderized words he crafted beautifully into your ear, all for only you to hear. You couldn't remember every detail, due to you consuming so much of Marco's incredibly strong weed, but you wouldn't dare forget the moment you spent alone with Armin last night, dancing underneath the dying stars and swimming in a ocean full of serenity — the ocean his soul will forever be drawn in to and here you were, swimming in it and all that he were.

You decided to take a shower, so you grabbed some more of Sasha's clothes she let you borrow. Again, extremely revealing, but it's not like you had any other choice anyway. You headed towards the bathroom and did your usual morning routine, up until Sasha started banging on the bathroom door, saying she had the bubble guts. You smiled at her as you let her in, but she dismissed you in a quick manner and told you she didn't have much time to converse.

Brushing your wet hair, you started making your way back to your guest bedroom with heartfelt laughter escaping from your lips, until the sound of the boys coming out of their own rooms intruded your ears. "Y/n! Hey! Haven't seen you all night!" Connie calls out, causing you to pivot your feet and leisurely make your way towards him — your eyes instinctively gravitated to his blue ones, embedding into them ever so gently. The way he innocently gazed at you, a soft gaze that had your brain utterly hazed and short-circuited, like you had been extremely intoxicated and couldn't function for yourself due to downing so much pleasure.

He was shirtless, wearing only just simple black and grey plaid pajama pants that rested just below his sculptured v-line — his hair was tousled, pieces of it were stuck in places they shouldn't be, but still, it was somehow perfectly imperfect, down to each and every blond strand. You could tell that the second he heard your name, his eyes would aimlessly find themselves searching for yours. The longer he stared at you with those sharp eyes of his, the deeper his gaze penetrated into your skin, down to the structured bones that stabilized your body — You tried to ignore it, ignore him, but it was nearly inevitable when he was standing in front of you, in the flesh, and his sharp gaze was making your bones utterly brittle, shattering them as if you were nothing more than a fragile mirror.