Chapter 14 || Distract Her Mind

TW: Aggressive attacks , Blood? , Violnce , language

(Pheobe's POV)

After Cole left to handle with his father I ran my way to try get help or just get the hell out of here.
I continued my way as suddenly I saw a knife hitting the Ways signs.

I turned around, as I knew exactly who I'm turning it to. Melanie.

As I turned around I glanced at her,  then back at the knife, it was bloody. 

"So close.." Melanie said and groaned

"The knives toss isn't  speciality Melanie.." I said as I looked back at her and she gave back a glare to me and rolled her eyes

"Maybe you should stick with trust as your weapon of mass destruction." I suggested sarcastically, I didn't even except her to answer, I knew who I was talking to, Melanie was the enemy.

"Trust is for people that are too scared to believe in themselves." She replied back at me with a smirk at me, I knew what she feels, I used to feel the same way.

"I used to feel the same way.." I said back, I was gonna continue my sentence but she cutted me off.

"Oh I know, you're are self-loathing whiny bitch." She said back with a smirk as she crossed my arms, I didn't knew why but those words just hurt. A lot..

"Which makes you a perfect candidate for my team,  join us, you'd be the best version of yourself." She finished, you could film the shock on my face.
Was she really suggesting me right now to join her? If only she wasn't the 'evil' one there might been a chance I'd join... but I can't..

I bited the lower lip of mine as I looked up and down at her as I sighed. She was testing me, I think..

"So what is it gonna be?" She asked and chuckled in silent

I thought for myself, it would be worth to shot, I needed to distract her mind, to give me and Cole time, so I'd have to fight with her, I mean how hard can it be?

She seem to agree with my idea before I even suggested it.  We both prepared ourselves in positions for the fight

I backed off a little bit, as if I did a small backflip.
She did the same, she did a small spin to back up
She bent over and I was quite shocked.. she gave me a sign we are starting and I took out my hand to punch her face. But she blocked it with her hand and punched my arm, god it hurt.. and then kicked me off with her boots, I backed off in pain but I had to continue and win her. I tried to punch her again and she blocked it with her hand again, I took advantage of it and moved her arm so it would hurt her, which succeeded and then I kicked her off, I hoped she'd fall down but she fell standing up. God she is strong.
Then she ran to me and kicked at me couple of times, at the first ones. I managed to block it with my hands but then she kicked me off in the stomach.

It was like I got pushed away and I almost fell down. But fortunately I didn't, I pushed her away back.
(I'm not adding the fire thing I'm making it like it was in their imagination.) the push felt as if I used a fire powers with my arms to do it, which is completely impossible. After that, I ran up to her and kicked her in the face, she fell to the ground.

I went on the top of her, I never thought I'd do it and put a hand on her neck. And my other hand in the air.

"Games over." I said to her and then I thought she'd still have a chance to beat me. I knew I could.. have. To distract her mind, I took my best shot and then I just did it. I leaned close to her face

And then before I could even think again, my lips touched hers. And I kissed her, her lips were so soft, so gentle I enjoyed it every second before I could even forget what I was trying to do.. she seem to enjoy it too since she kinda kissed me back, but after 2 minutes, she immediately putted a knife to my neck as a threatening, she stopped the kiss and I snapped my hand out of her neck.. I failed. I mean I kinda succeeded at distracting her but I failed eventually.

"Hm.. you should've listen to me and join me to have the chance to be a big fish, now you're just bait." She said with a smirk, she knew she won and I knew I lost, but I still couldn't stop thinking about what the hell just happened.

//// //

Okay? Okay? Oh my god??? What in the world Just happened??  It was crazy, and cool and I loved what I did, and I hope y'all would love it  aswell. 🙏🙏