Chapter 16 || Tension

TW: threatening , language, weapon , more? Idek

This will be quite shorter than usual, but I'm really trying my best hope you'd like it.

//////

(Phoebe's POV)

I opened my eyes, I realised quickly what happened, Melanie knocked me out, took me a surprise she didn't killed me, I wasn't died, not yet. I looked around , what happened around my area, everything was so lightened up different from the last location I was at, I glanced a small table with knives and needles and on the other side about 4 dolls hanged, it looked like a sacrifice ceremony, obviously..

I could tell Cole still hasn't returned, even I didn't felt any love feeling for him I still gotten a bit worried.

I kept looking around, I glance with my eyes Melanie setting up some things, she probably didnt noticed I woke up yet. I tried to move, maybe I'd still have a slight chance to escape. But then I noticed i had ropes around me, she tied me up. I tried to get out of it but then accidentally let out a small groan.

She turned around, shit. I'm busted.

"Hmm morning Sleepyhead, and I thought you'd never wake up." she said with a smirk, in a cocky voice.

"What are you trying to do Melanie?" I asked her as I looked at her, god, I still couldn't stop thinking about the kiss.. but I had to be focused, she literally trapped me.

Melanie didn't answered my question, she actually walked over to me and went to the back of me, she tightened up the ropes, tied me tighter to the stand I was tied to. She finished up and smirked evily at me.

"There, done." She said softly and I sighed she walked up to the front of me and looked at me.

"You know? You and I have a lot in common." She said and smiled at me and touched my nose and mouth with her finger, as if she trying to bother me at green light-red light.

She chuckled and walked away, to the weapons table with all the knives and needles.

"Back there? The way he looked at you? That the same way he used to look at me." She said slightly and I knew it, I could clearly tell Cole  changed  feelings once Melanie turned bad.. deep down , I kinda wanted to let her know I don't have any feelings for Cole. But I couldn't, for some reason I just didn't tell her.

"Are you gonna monologue me to my death?" I asked her as I tilted my head, I really hoped honestly she wouldn't kill me..

"I was but I guess I won't now." She said annoyed tone, and she sighed as she played with her knives. Great, now I pissed her off.

"Your plan is not gonna work,  Cole won't come back his dad probably putted him on lockdown." I said to her, I hoped I was right because honestly I wanted all of this to be over.

"Trust me, I been knowing Cole for ages, he will come back." She said and chuckled

"Why am I here? You said you needed Cole, Cole is with his dad." I asked her as she looked up at me with her deep beautiful brown eyes, I couldn't get my eyes off her for some reason, it's like my heart keep forgetting she is the enemy.

"Parents doesn't stand a chance against love struck teenagers." She said with a smirk as she walked up to me again, holding one of her small knives. I couldn't even let out one word.

"People will do, anything to get what they want." She said with a slight smile at me as she putted her knife on my chin, you could cut the tension with the knife since it was so big. Literally.

Suddenly, few moments later I heard a noise, it was a noise of a phone call ringtone Melanie heard it too and smiled

"Ohh.. I wonder who that could be.." she said with a teasing tone. I rolled my eyes and then I found myself staring at her lips for a moment, I looked away.

She picked up the phone and looked at me with a smile.

"Hey cole!" She said to the phone,   "are you having fun tonight?" She said with a smile
I couldn't hear exactly what Cole said on the phone but I heard exactly what Melanie said.

"You know where is she, be here in 20 minutes or she's dead." She said and hanged up the phone, I could feel the pressure on me, I was becoming so nervous that she would actually kill me, I mean. Would she actually do that?

Melanie threw the phone away, right into the water.

"Now what?" I finally managed to let out words to her

"Now we'll wait, see if your boyfriend actually cares for you." She said with a smirk. It seem different from her other smirks , as if it was a fake one.

Although I wanted to tell her so badly that between me and Cole there's nothing going on. I don't feel anything for him. That when I finally realised, I had feelings for her, for Melanie. Melanie Cyrus, the enemy , the blonde chick who betrayed her best friend and currently threatening to kill me.  Everything else besides my thoughts right now seem like a black hole, I was drowning in my thoughts during this 20 minutes, how did I stopped? Well..

"Yooo hooo.." Melanie said near to me "wakey wakey phoebe.." she said to me and I sighed before I could say anything back Cole arrived I looked around and saw him walking up to us.

"Hey! Melanie! I'm not gonna fight you anymore okay? Just don't hurt her!" He yelled over at Melanie and I was low-key shocked to see him

"Cole!" I yelled over to him.

"Is this where you want me? Here I am. Take my blood , kill me whatever I'm so sick of this shit!" He said and groaned as he sat down in the chair she settled up there  I didnt noticed that one before. I almost felt bad for Cole, he likes me, but I don't feel the Same way..

"Cut off the kitschy bullshit, nothing is happening before she arrives." Melanie said slightly , who is .. her? Who is she talking about?

"Who arrives?" Cole asked.. then I noticed Melanie looking aside and I looked to that side too.. until noticing.....

///////
Hey!! Okay me personally really enjoyed writing this chapter!! And I really hoped you liked it aswell!! We only got 4 chapters left now!!!

Also!! Forget to say but I got 400 readers??? That crazy !!! Thank you guys smmm!!!!🫶🫶🫶