::blood::

::Test tube's POV::

I walked into my lab holding a clipboard as the lights from nickel's antennas brightened the room, I was wondering why until I saw baseball and nickel laying next to each other on the ground. I'm not great with romantic stuff but by my calculations, that's showing signs of homosexuality.

I stood there for a moment until I turned on the light and baseball jumped while he opened his eyes to get adjusted to the light

I stood there for a moment until I turned on the light and baseball jumped while he opened his eyes to get adjusted to the light. Nickel (surprisingly) stayed asleep but moved slightly in discomfort as Baseball got up and approached me.

"Did you really need to wake us up like that?" Baseball asked, I nodded in response "I didn't know how else to wake you, sorry!" I apologized as baseball looked back to check if nickel was awake.
"Baseball can I ask if you stayed here all night?" Baseball turned back to me and said "Yes, I did, it didn't feel right leaving nickel alone after what just happened.." I nodded in agreement.

"You should probably get back to competition grounds you're going to be late for the challenge." I told him "I doubt there'll be, mephone has been gone awhile but I'll check. Make sure to tell nickel where I went, bye test tube!" He said as he left my lab. There were a couple of tests I needed to run on nickel. I went over and shook him a bit before he slowly got up tiredly.

"Good morning Nickel!" I said gleefully as he shot me back a tired glance. "Huh..? Where did baseball go??" Nickel asked looking around the room "He's at competition ground" I told him. I walked away and headed for my desk looking for something
"what are you trying to find?" Nickel asked trying to look over my shoulder from a distance "I'm gonna be taking some blood tests to see if anything changed, so I'm looking for a needle" He shot me a glance I couldn't quite pick up.

"Aha! This geeber weeber thought it could hide from me!" I exclaimed pulling out the needle from my desk drawer. I headed over to a near by sick to wash my hands out on gloves and disinfect the needle. "Don't worry nickel, I just need one blood test! So it'll be quick and you won't feel a thing" I said as I approached the coin who was only staring at me with a blank look.

I took a alcohol wipe and wiped down a part of nickel leg. I injected the needle and began to extract blood as nickel sat completely still. After I was done I put a quick bandage on the spot I had injected the needle in.

I looked at the blood in the syringe connected to the needle only to notice one thing, it was glowing.

(A/N I am a multi-shipper so do not be surprised if there are different kinds of ships in my stories 😔👊👊: