𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖘𝖎𝖝

Anxiety was what you were going through as you heard that king ll was announced dead that morning, as well as that hak killed the king and fled with yona the night before.

You could see the surprise radiating through your team and everyone else when they heard this news. however, the guard was not good at lying so a few were suspicious already, minus you who knew what happened.

Kuna and hethswood noticed something was wrong with you, while sarah was crying because she thought of the king like her own father. They both were with you for the whole day while you comforted sarah.

You had to make a plan fast, you had to go help the princess in your journey....

The only reason that you did not go yesterday night because that would raise suspicions about the whole group.

While you did not care about anyone else, you would feel guilty about making troubles for the people who somewhat
Helped you.

You also were friends with kuna and hethswood, and you would feel like you betrayed them if you did that,

moreover- hak and yona would also be suspicious about you if you decided to go with them that night.

There were so many things that could happen if you did that.

So, you chose the easier path that looked more safe to you.

But how will you even escape with all of this happening?

Soo-won must be keeping a lookout for everyone inside the castle, if he knew what you are trying to do...

Fuck it, lets just wing this.

"Hey sarah...I think I want to travel the world.."
you said as you poured some water in a bottle.Sarah suddenly stood up, grabbed your shoulders harshly and shook you back and forth.

"WHAT?? HOW CAN YOU TRAVEL WHEN YOU DONT EVEN KNOW WHERE THE TOWNS AND PLACES ARE!? YOU CAN GET IN SERIOUS TROUBLE." She started crying again, but her expression quickly turned angry. She glared at you while stomping her legs.she sat you down on a bed while forcing you to look in her eyes, you had no problem to do so.

"I know, but I am not comfortable here...I want to travel, I will learn everything. Trust me on this...sorry that I am leaving you behind.." You looked into her eyes confidently.

"No...NOoo....you can not go! You are just fourteen!"she started walking away but not before grabbing your arms this time as she forced you to come with her, to wherever she was going.

You are a dumb bit- okay im sorry....

"I am my own person sarah. I cannot just do whatever people tell me to do, I have to make decisions sometime." You released your hands from her grasp as she stared at you.

"But-"

"What is happening here if I may ask?"
A figure interrupted before sarah had any chance to stop you.

"Nothing...lord soo-won. This is not such an important matter."

"I wish to travel the world but she is stopping me." I said.

Soo-won looked at you and then back at her. He began to think while sarah glared at you again.

"I see no problem with that, why would a kind lady such as you stop a girl?" He asked sarah as she looked away flustered.

"I think its too dangerous for a girl like her to travel on her own, my lord.I was just saving her, dont you agree with me?" She asked soo-won as she twirled her hair in between her fingers, she looked at you again.she was feeling really sad. first, the kings is dead. And if you die as well...