Baking cookies💞/💬

3rd person POV:

(Btw im gonna use all pronouns for nimona but mainly she/they to avoid confusion between characters.)

Ballister was sleeping peacfully beside his gold headed lover, when he was suddenly awoken by loud bang coming from the kitchen. He tried to get up, but was pulled back down by the taller man beside him. "Its probably nothing..stay.." He pleaded. "Ambrosius i need to check, what if Nimona got hurt?" Ballister pleaded. Ambrosius' eyes shot open. He let go of ballister and ran out of the room and into the kitchen, where he found nimona sitting on the kitchen counter with a bowl of batter in her lap. Nimona looked up, and smiled.

"Hey goldengroin, whatcha need?" Nimona asked while cocking their head to the side. Ballister popped up beside ambrosius a moment later. "Whats happening?" He asked. Ambrosius walked up to Nimona. "What are you trying to do?" He asked, gently taking the bowl from her hands. "Just trynna make cookies." Nimona explained while checking their nails. Ambrosius sighed. "You couldve just asked for help, Y'know." He remarked. "Goldenboy i am  over 10000 years old. Im pretty sure i would know how to make cookies." Ambrosius rolled his eyes while Ballister chuckled in the back.

"Go watch TV or something, Ill make the cookies." Nimona hopped of the counter with an exageratted sigh and left the kitchen. Ballister picked up the bowl of batter and started mixing it. Ambrosius came up behind him and wrapped his arms around bals waist. "Its not fair that we cant spend some time together. I mean, everything is so crowded now. Like, now that everyone knows your not the queen killer, and the directors dead, Nimonas accepted, its all great and all, but its like we cant go a day without someone breathing down out necks." Ambrosius complained. Ballister chuckled. "Yeah, i know. I does kinda suck, doesnt it?" Ballister asked. "It really does! Like, i know i probably sound really selfish right now, but like, i would looove to go out on like a date night like we used to before the whole queen thing, y'know?"

"You dont sound selfish, Ambs. I totally agree with you. Maybe soon. I promise." Ballister said as he leaned back to kiss Ambrosius on the cheek. Nimona walked back in the room. "Cookies?" She asked. "Still working on em, Nimona." Ballister chuckled. Nimona groaned in annoyance before leaving the room again. Ballister put the batter on some parchment paper and put it on a tray before popping them in the oven.  He turned the oven on and waited for the cookies to bake. Ambrosius grasped him by the waist gently and pulled him in for a soft kiss. Ballister pulled back and giggled. He went to put some oven gloves on and pulled out the cookies. "Nimona! Cookies!" He called. He heard Nimonas platformed footsteps running down the hall. She bursted into the kitchen. "LETS GO!!"

BOUNUS!!😁:

Ballister was sitting across from ambrosius as they sat at a dinner table while eating nachos. And of course, there were no olives.