2 - Secret Lover of the Night

2 - SECRET LOVER OF THE NIGHT

"and where did you sneak off to last night?"

ARABELLA HAD BEEN peacefully walking down the halls to her fifth period when all of a sudden a hand grabbed her and pushed her into a dark empty broom closet, a hand clamping on her mouth before she could scream, "Calm down Ara, it's just me

ARABELLA HAD BEEN peacefully walking down the halls to her fifth period when all of a sudden a hand grabbed her and pushed her into a dark empty broom closet, a hand clamping on her mouth before she could scream, "Calm down Ara, it's just me."

Based off the voice she could tell it was Reggie, slapping his hand off her face she raised her eyebrows, "You're going to make me late for math, Reggie."

"But this is gonna be so much funner than solving for x." He said smirking, rolling her eyes Ara went to walk out but he stopped her with his hand while wearing his infamous smirk, "Reg." Ara whined dragging the 'g', "Let me go to class."

"No." He answered before pulling her into a kiss while wrapping his arms around her petite waist, slightly smiling into the kiss she tossed her hands around his neck pulling his hair lightly.

"Sorry, but I really gotta go to class." She said before pushing him off her with a smirk and leaving the tiny closet as Reggie frowned, "Ugh, you're such a buzz kill." He said following her into the empty hallways since the bell had rung at least four minutes ago, "What happened to us being just a summer fling? It's no longer summer, Reg."

"Okay, so maybe I've catched some feelings for you? Would that be so bad-" Reg started but was interrupted when Ara suddenly stopped walking turning back to him and placing her hand on his chest, "Reg, you do know that we could never date, right? We can't be anything more than just friends, reg. Hell, I don't even think it's a good idea being just friends." She explained as she looked down to her feet.

"What? Why? What's so bad about us dating? I mean, come on, it's not that big of a deal, Ara." He said sighing while turning her head up to look at him, "Because Reg, Archie wouldn't be happy. I mean, you're one of his best friends, and you're on his football team. I know if Archie dated Lia I'd certainly be mad at him, you understand, right?" She asked as she placed both of her hands on his broad chest with a sad smile.

"No, hell no. That's such bullshit Ara, and you know it." He said shaking his head while backing up from the redheaded girl, "Archie wouldn't care if I dated you, just admit that you're ashamed of me." He spat as he glared at her, "What? Ashamed of you? Why would I be ashamed of you? That's so stupid to say Reggie." She scoffed as she shook her head at his accusation, "Well, then what else is it? Because you and I both know Archie wouldn't care!"