Get into my mouth

From the name you can understand its a new kind of story for me my first adult kind of story ;) hope you will enjoy ...this chapter is really PG but the next one is rated M :) it's really short but I already have the next one ill wait for your comments and then i'll keep posting :)

It's been two months since Chris and Darren are officially dating , of chorus the flirting ,the hugging ,hell even the kissing on and off the screen have been there since the day they've met almost two years ago ... But it's been only two months since the moment Chris could call Darren 'my boyfriend' .

(Cpov)

I was siting in my bedroom with my computer in front of me thinking of the best way Darren and I should celebrate our two months anniversary ...last month I made a little show for him ...a "single ladies" show and I think he liked it ...I mean my ass is still hurts a bit when I walk ...so I decided to put on another show , but which song should I use?! " do you think I'm sexy"?! ...no I can't possibly do it better then he did ...'fuck his voice is amazing and this song is just...to much for me' I decided to search the Internet! I checked my email first to see if Ryan sent me those schedules already but he didn't , what was I expecting?! But I had a new letter from Joey ...that's weird Joey and I barely talks , I mean he is a great guy and I love his company but he's Darren's friend so I mostly talked to him when Darren's around , I opened the letter and saw a link to a video :

'Hey guys/girls whoever you are you probably know me since you are on my contact list so we just finished to post AVPSY on YouTube so here is one of the best song on the show for you to watch ;) hope you'll enjoy it and watch the whole show !! Ohh and if you are from the starkid cast 'yes I picked this song :P '

And another last OHH for those of you who don't know me and feel really disturb you better don't go into this link you'll just feel more ...well disturb ;)

and the link was leading to the most funny and amazing song ever "get in my mouth"

And the moment the song ended I decided 'this would be the song I'll perform to Darren !! And I have the perfect costume !!

Darren Criss get ready to GET INTO MY MOUTH!!

(Dpov)

So tonight it's the night , I can't believe it has been two months !! I know I need to do something special for him he is the love of my life and last month I don't think my present showed him that , it was too regular but I made it up to him... He still complaining about the pain in his ass ;) maybe I should put on something big ...but what ?! What could I possibly do when all the place I have Is our apartment ?! ... Chris like it when I cook ...soo this is it ! I'll make a romantic dinner for my beautiful boyfriend with his favorite food and favorite movie and this would be awesome !!