~Chapter 6~

The Hunters broke camp as quickly as they'd set it up. I stood silently watching as Artemis stared into the east like she was expecting something. Bianca sat off to one side, talking with Nico. In the end, Bianica had decided to join me and go see her father.

Artemis told her is she ever decided to join she would be welcomed, before throwing the both of us out of her tent. Thalia and Grover came up and huddled around me both were shivering like crazy so I created a small fireball to warm them. For some reason those two were nosy and wanted to hear what had happened in my audience with the goddess.

When I told them, Grover turned pale. "The last time the Hunters visited camp, it didn't go well."

"How'd they even show up here?" I wondered. "I mean, they just appeared out of nowhere."

"And Bianca refused to join them," Thalia said proud, as if she was the one to convince her not to join.

"Eternity with Artemis?" Grover heaved a big sigh. "I wish she asked me."

Thalia rolled her eyes. "You satyrs. You're all in love with Artemis. Don't you get that she'll never love you back?"

"But she's so... into nature," Grover swooned. I mean so was Demeter and Persephone, satyrs never made any sense.

"You're nuts," said Thalia.

"Nuts and berries," Grover said dreamily. "Yeah."

Finally the sky began to lighten. Artemis muttered, "About time. He's so-o-o lazy during the winter."

There was a sudden burst of light on the horizon. A blast of warmth.

"Don't look," Artemis advised. "Not until he parks."

I averted my eyes, and saw that the other kids were doing the same. The light and warmth intensified until my winter coat felt like it was melting off of me. Then suddenly the light died.

I looked. And I couldn't help but admire the whip. The sport car was a Lamborghini Veneno, they costed around $8.2 million, sadly I had nowhere near enough for it... unless I dual the sun god for his chariot! Nah it would be a waste of time, but I will have to deal with him soon as I already delt with his sister.

The car was so awesome it glowed. Then I realized it was glowing because the metal was hot. The snow had melted around the Maserati in a perfect circle, which explained why I was now standing on green grass and my shoes were wet.

The driver got out, smiling. He looked about seventeen or eighteen, he had sandy hair and outdoorsy good looks. This guy was tall, his smile was bright and playful. He wore jeans and loafers and a sleeveless T-shirt.

"Wow," Thalia muttered. "Apollo is hot."

"He's the sun god," I said.

"That's not what I meant."

"Little sister!" Apollo called. If his teeth were any whiter he could've blinded us without the sun car. "What's up? You never call. You never write. I was getting worried!"

Artemis sighed. "I'm fine, Apollo. And I am not your little sister."

"Hey, I was born first."

"We're twins! How many millennia do we have to argue—"

"So what's up?" he interrupted. "Got the girls with you, I see. You all need some tips on archery?"

Artemis grit her teeth. "I need a favor. I have some hunting to do, alone. I need you to take my companions to Camp Half-Blood."

"Sure, sis!" Then he raised his hands in a stop everything gesture. "I feel a haiku coming on."

The Hunters all groaned. Apparently they'd met Apollo before.