Movie Fever: Levi x Reader (nsfw)

"C'mon, I know you like it!" You tease, swinging an arm around Levi's shoulder.

"Well then you don't know shit." he grumbles.

You and Levi always take a day or two out of the month to sit down and watch shitty horror movies, he always claims to hate it, but if he hates something he really won't do it. So you know he likes it.

"Oh, don't lie." You joke, pulling at his cheek, he swats at your hand and slithers out from your grip, "Who the hell likes to watch shitty movies?"

You pretend to think for a second, then, "We do."

Levi rolls his eyes, he sinks in further on the couch, "You're annoying." he grumbles, crossing his arms. "Whatever, you know you love me." you smirk, and he scoffs, looking away. You watch him with your lips quirked upwards and he stays quiet for a minute.

He jerks himself off the couch, "I'll get the blankets."

You laugh as he disappears into your room, every time the two of you do this you like to have your blankets sprawled out on the couch.

Levi comes back with two blankets folded in his arms and he lays them out on the couch as you get up and head over to the huge box of DVDs under the TV, you pick up the box and place it on the floor, near the couch, you flop down onto the floor and dig through the DVDs, you pull one out.

Levi exhales as he sits down, "How does..." you trail off, reading the label, "house of dead sound?"

"Like shit."

You put the DVD down and rummage through, pulling out anther one, "What about- wait we watched this one already."

You put that one back and dig through the box again, Levi sits down on the floor in front of you and looks through the box as well.

You pull one out, "Alone in the dark?"

"That one's too shitty."

You shrug as you toss it back in, a few seconds go by of movie picking before Levi pulls one out, "Cabin fever 2016?" He reads, "let me see." You reach forward and your fingertips brush against his as he hands you the DVD.

You read the preview on the back, and it sounds shitty, but in a good way.

"Cabin fever it is."

You stand up and move over to the DVD player and press the button to eject it, you place the disk in and push it back in.

Levi puts the box back and moves over to shut off the lights as you start up the TV, the screen comes to life and you grab the remote before hopping over to the couch and plopping down onto it beneath the blanket.

You press the button on the remote to press play as Levi moves over to the spot next to you with a soft sigh, he stretches out his legs and you twist around so you can rest your own legs over his lap. "You complain about it every time." You muse and he clicks his tongue, "No I don't."

He reaches over for the remote you put on the coffee table so he can turn the volume up a little. He keeps it in his hands as he settles his hands over the front of your calves, "Yes you do!" you protest, "I don't."

"Whatever." You roll your eyes and turn your attention to the movie.

.

It's been thirty minutes, and so far, you and Levi have made a few jokes and remarks about the movie, the bad editing, horrible acting, etcetera, and you're still laying your legs over his lap, his fingers have started to meddle with the blanket over your legs at this point, you've noticed over the years that he does that a lot, whenever you're watching a movie with him, horror, romance, comedy, whatever, he always fidgets with something, is that subconscious?