something 'bout you

Luch cleans up nice when he really tries, and today was one of those times. He shaved his nonexistent stubble and flexed his abs a few times in front of the mirror for a confidence boost. He put on his Nike Tech outfit and slipped on his ugg slippers (size 10 women's) as he mentally prepared himself to see Shannon again.

When he got to the party, the first thing he did was search for her in the crowd. He spotted her in the corner with her friends, already staring at him. He smiled and waved at her. She lifted her eyebrows, startled at the fact that he caught her staring, and quickly averted her gaze. Luch noticed the soft blush covering her face as she pretended to listen to her friend's conversation. Luch decided to grow a pair and walk over to her. He confidently moved from the doorway and started towards her, when he saw an appalling sight.

An unfamiliar man walked behind Shannon and spilled an entire can of beer on top of her. She stood still, too appalled to move, as the guy laughed with his friends. Suddenly filled with rage, Luch ran over to the guy and punched him in the face. The mystery man and his friends quickly ran off, not even trying for a fight against the ever powerful Luciano. Shannon looked up at him with her big glassy orbs even wider than usual. Luch quickly took off his Nike Tech and offered it to her. She took it with a slight smile and wrapped it around her shoulders. Her friends surrounded her in an instant and tried to comfort her. Luch stood closely by her to make sure she was ok, meeting her eye every few minutes. Soon, he left to grab his eighth beer.

A few minutes later, Shannon enters the empty kitchen that only Luch occupies. "Thanks for that... it was really kind," she said shyly. Luch nodded, "It was for real no problem," he responded. She blushed. "Maybe you're not so bad after all..." she said, not meeting his eyes. He smiled. "So can I take you on a date for real shawty?" he asked her in a serious tone. She bit her lip and waited a moment before nodding. He laughed and threw his arm around her shoulders as he walked her back to the living room with their friends.