ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5- ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ɴᴇᴡ

-3ʀᴅ ᴘᴏᴠ-

"Akaza do you have the paperwork ready for this afternoons meeting?"

"Yes Muzan-Sama." Akaza responded bowing infront of a large wooden desk, On the other side of the desk sat Muzan. Akaza stood back up and handed a folder that contained the paperwork. He stared at Muzan for a sew seconds before he got a small nod of approval dismissing him. Akaza bowed once more before swiftly turning around to leave Muzan's office, his heart was pounding. Akaza Both Respected and Feared Muzan, Muzan is the CEO of an art company known as Blue Lily.

Akaza respects Muzan as he is very Intelligent in his eyes and has worked very hard to start the Blue Lily all on his own, But he also feared Muzan because he can also be ruthless with his workers to ensure all goes well in his company. Akaza doesn't blame his boss though for how he behaves as he understands how Muzan works, He's been Muzan's assistant for 3 years now.

Once Akaza left Muzan's office he stood outside his office door to compose himself again. "I have a long day ahead of me." he thought to himself before calmly walking to his own office to send emails to important clients.

-ᴍᴜᴢᴀɴ' ᴘᴏᴠ-

"Todays meeting isn't till  6:00, What to do.." I finished all urgent paperwork that had to be done early and there isn't much to do right away unless i want to get a head start on this afternoons emails. I decide to open my lower right drawer and pull out my Cellphone, I tap on my on my phone screen to see a pile of notifications all from an app called Sugar. Rolling my eyes I still couldn't believe I had let myself get influenced by people around me to download this app, To find someone? the thought seemed like a waste of time but curiosity had gotten to me, I'm 27 and had never been in a relationship other then when I was in university if you can even call that a relationship. scrolling though the apps notifications I see plenty of women and men that had taken a liking to me but none of them really get my attention.

I'm not Shocked,Since I was in University I had gotten attention from both Women and Men but I had still felt empty. Most were only into me because they were looking for someone attractive and naive, The one relationship I was in was with a women. It went fairly well at first and i had started to actually open up to the idea of having her by my side forever but, I was young and stupid to believe people at that age would actually love one and another. I was left feeling hurt and betrayed when I had found that she had been talking to many other men, Since then I've been single and wanted it to stay that way. "This is ridiculous, why am I wasting my time."

I sighed and reach over across my desk and pour myself a glass, I was about to turn off my Cellphone to continue with work, when I saw a certain Notification. Kamado Tanjiro.. 18 years old, I scanned his Profile for a bit, for some unknown reason I couldn't stop staring at his picture. Perhaps I stared long at him because of his Bio? His Bio was how I too thought when I was in University, I wont deny he is also pretty Attractive but 18 years old? He is far too young for me to take any interest in, I'm not trying to babysit a brat who doesn't know what he wants.

...But then again, there is always a first to everything. Trying him out can Help me figure out what I desire in a partner, I felt a small smirk form on my lips as I swipe right on him. "Let me see how things go with you."

-ᴛᴀɴᴊɪʀᴏ' ᴘᴏᴠ-

I opened the door allowing Inosuke to enter first, Once we were both inside I locked the door walking towards the living room. Senjuro was In the living room as well, He was sitting on the sofa watching the News, I sat on the other side of the sofa since Inosuke went into the kitchen to find something to eat as on our way back home he mentioned he was hungry.