The Royal House

Third-person pov:

Guard: Yes, two personal bodyguard tests are conducted exclusively on these premises.

The guard in the blue formal coat halted the two men at the entrance gate of the Royal House, who had arrived upon receiving a call from their agency to apply as guards.

The guard courteously directed them to the backyard for their assessment.

The firing started as soon they reached to the backyard.

One of them with blue hair saved that guard by hiding him under a wall and another boy with purple hair sat on his knees in front of that confused and slightly scared house guard while observing his surroundings.

Blue hair: Jungkook! I think this firing is taking place from the second floor of this house!!

Jungkook: And they don't have a particular target!

Blue: I know that... Two in one window on the left and another two in the right window.

Jungkook: Caught ya!! Here is the gun.

Blue: But from where you got it!?

Jungkook: From the ground.

He shrugged and handed the gun but the guy with blue hair was thinking because..

Blue: It's a trap...

A deep voice ordered out of nowhere in the big green and beautiful garden which was enough to get the attention of the two confused men.

???: Stop the firing!

Jungkook and the guy in blue stood after noticing the person because he was none other than...

Jungkook: Sir Kims?

Blue: It means you were testing us?

An old guy sitting in a wheelchair answered in a deep yet calm voice...

Kim: Yes and you both passed the test.

Another guy who seems his brother spoke further.

Kim 2: You are hired. He is Taejoon and I'm his brother. Kim Taemin.

Blue: Thank you, sir.

He bowed in respect and Jungkook did the same. After all, those are their bosses.

The one who was standing looked younger than the one on the wheel chair.

They didn't seemed living in their middle age but not too old as well.

Jungkook promised to his bosses to make them believe on their service...

Jungkook: We will protect you both in every situation.

Taejoon: That's great but you are hired for my sons, not for us.

The one on the wheel chair smiled in the end and Jungkook nodded before apologizing and giving a introduction.

Jungkook: Sorry sir. I'm Jeon Jungkook.

Blue: Sorry sir... It's Ki Han-woo.

Taemin: There's no need to apologize. Now follow me.

Jungkook: For another test?

Taemin: No. To my nephew.

Taejoon: Well my sons are currently out and they will be back in a moment. So you can take a round of my mansion.

Both: As you say sir Taejoon.

They bowed and after a few hours of home tour, they stopped to in the big living room.